Skywars Hypixel Kind of Blatant Settings please

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
Can someone give me some kind off blatant settings for Hypixel Skywars, I mean legit Killaura, maybe bhop or smth like that... So I can kind of win against sweats and stuff. It shouldnt be too obvious, and no watchdog logs or flags :D Im sorry if I ask for too much... (Maybe Aimassist, wtap, reach and so on)

Splashy

Social Credit
Just ask Glory for his Hypixel Settings

Or you could use Spookay’s Pit Settings, he uses legit killaura.

Splashy

Social Credit
He’s a YouTuber that is sponsored by Vape. He primarily makes videos on Vape V4, but occasionally makes Vape Lite videos. You can find his channel here.

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
Ahh okay thanks! A question I wonder a lot, is it sooo obvious if you just toggle bhop on and then off and then on again and so on or if you just toggle it on... You know?

Splashy

Social Credit
Ahh okay thanks! A question I wonder a lot, is it sooo obvious if you just toggle bhop on and then off and then on again and so on or if you just toggle it on... You know?
Eh idk. To be honest, I wouldn’t use bhop on Hypixel. Although, I don’t really blatant cheat. I need a VPN for it, haha.

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
I bought it directly from Vypr, did not find an alt shop who had accounts, also I got a free NordVPN account and that had me relog everytime I changed the VPN server, so I would buy directly from Vypt