Break blocks

Aim Assist = Default

Reach = 3.2-3.4

ESP = Everything

Chest Steal And Auto Armor
Will these buypass? if not give me a good config for Ranked skywars for Vape V4

hypixeliii

Social Credit
(these are blatant but generally doesn't get you watchdog banned or staff banned) reach:4.1 - 4.2
autoclicker:12 - 14 aimassist:deafult velocity:30.34% horizontal 100% vertical you can use your settings I just recommend these ones

Last edited:

hypixeliii

Social Credit
SO i want a ranked skywars Config for Diamond div on my Mail Account
These are my configs are there good?

Auto Clicker = 9-12
Break blocks

Aim Assist = Default

Reach = 3.2-3.4

ESP = Everything

maybe increase autoclicker and increase reach to 4.1 4.2 and autoclicker to 12 -14 (these won't get you banned and give you a BIG advantage)

Veraux

Social Credit
maybe increase autoclicker and increase reach to 4.1 4.2 and autoclicker to 12 -14 (these won't get you banned and give you a BIG advantage)
That’s soo blatant, at least with 3.2-3.4 it might not get you staff banned, and the autoclicker needs more randomization range, at least 4. Reach 3.1-3.4 is blatant enough, autoclicker 9-14 is very safe and there isn’t a noticeable difference while playing

hypixeliii

Social Credit
That’s soo blatant, at least with 3.2-3.4 it might not get you staff banned, and the autoclicker needs more randomization range, at least 4. Reach 3.1-3.4 is blatant enough, autoclicker 9-14 is very safe and there isn’t a noticeable difference while playing
thats what fucking glory uses lol and he doesn't get banned

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
thats what fucking glory uses lol and he doesn't get banned
a. Glory does get banned, just after his recordings are done.
b. With ladybleu watching the majority of diamond division-masters division, if you use anything above 3.3, you're almost 100% getting banned- and anything above 3.2 will get you banned, if there's enough reports on you.

hypixeliii

Social Credit
a. Glory does get banned, just after his recordings are done.
b. With ladybleu watching the majority of diamond division-masters division, if you use anything above 3.3, you're almost 100% getting banned- and anything above 3.2 will get you banned, if there's enough reports on you.
I litterly even used vape v3 with those settings and didn't get banned and I even used vape lite (updated) and used 6 BLOCK and didn't get fucking banned lmfao I tried ranked with 3.4 3.5 and didn't get banned lol also above 3.3 then above 3.2 will get u banned so witch will actully get u banned stick with ur words buddy

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit

Auto Clicker = 9-12
Break blocks

Aim Assist = Default

Reach = 3.2-3.4

ESP = Everything

Cheststeal is detected if the delay is below 100ms, same with AutoArmor. You can bump you CPS up, as well as your reach, but they will look more suspicious. Everything will bypass, good config.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
I litterly even used vape v3 with those settings and didn't get banned and I even used vape lite (updated) and used 6 BLOCK and didn't get fucking banned lmfao I tried ranked with 3.4 3.5 and didn't get banned lol also above 3.3 then above 3.2 will get u banned so witch will actully get u banned stick with ur words buddy
Im sorry- I don't normally speak to tards. But i'll make an exception for you.

1. You didn't get banned due to your low rating, or, more likely, nonexistent game sense, causing you to die to legitimate players.
2. Bans for reach really depend on the season, and your ping. For people with ping like mine, I'd say that you could get away with 3.3ish in games other then ranked. However, for people with better ping, I'd suggest not using reach at all, or using 3.1-3.2 ish- if they're on a main account.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Im sorry- I don't normally speak to tards. But i'll make an exception for you.

1. You didn't get banned due to your low rating, or, more likely, nonexistent game sense, causing you to die to legitimate players.
2. Bans for reach really depend on the season, and your ping. For people with ping like mine, I'd say that you could get away with 3.3ish in games other then ranked. However, for people with better ping, I'd suggest not using reach at all, or using 3.1-3.2 ish- if they're on a main account.
Hypixel doesn't detect reach below 4.0

Yuzuki

Social Credit

Auto Clicker = 9-12
Break blocks

Aim Assist = Default

Reach = 3.2-3.4

ESP = Everything

u obviously blatant hack, but for me reach is way to high. I use 3.10-3.20 for my alt with misplace and while sprinting on. And 0.1 hitboxes. Just recommendation ._.