question about security bans on hypicle

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
i have an account that gets unbanned on oct 12th (the guy i share the account with did smth retarded in sumo) and my main gets unbanned on oct 6th, if i join on my main without a vpn will i get security banned or should i just play (if i get sec banned on a 3 ban account i have a feeling the appeal wont get accepted)

also what settings should i use, ik i give people settings a lot but i genuinely dont know if ill be safe using things like reach on a 3 ban account

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Idk about the bans but if your account is above lvl 21 it should be fine @IncognitoDoge

For settings probably just use the typical closet settings. Not sure what your ping is but 3,2 and 90h should be good for anyone pretty much but if you want to feel better maybe go 3,15 and 93h

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Idk about the bans but if your account is above lvl 21 it should be fine @IncognitoDoge

For settings probably just use the typical closet settings. Not sure what your ping is but 3,2 and 90h should be good for anyone pretty much but if you want to feel better maybe go 3,15 and 93h
ive gotten sec banned on a lvl 93 account for the same reason

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
ive gotten sec banned on a lvl 93 account for the same reason
They did change something with how IPs are handled but it wasn’t for security bans, I think if you got banned for boosting and logged on another account on the same IP it would also ban that account for boosting, not security (they reverted this)
i have an account that gets unbanned on oct 12th (the guy i share the account with did smth retarded in sumo) and my main gets unbanned on oct 6th, if i join on my main without a vpn will i get security banned or should i just play (if i get sec banned on a 3 ban account i have a feeling the appeal wont get accepted)

also what settings should i use, ik i give people settings a lot but i genuinely dont know if ill be safe using things like reach on a 3 ban account
You should be fine but if you have access to a vpn I would use it for the time being, generally security bans don’t get denied.

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
ofc the first time this guy doesn't use chat gpt he says smth retarded
I understand your concerns, but I assure you that I am not using Chat GPT or any AI assistance. I am a human user engaging in this conversation. If you have any specific questions or doubts, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to address them directly. Let's continue our discussion and focus on the topic at hand.