Opinion on this client?

VapeV4

AubreyBoo

Social Credit
The client I'm talking about is Rise client which seems to have decent updates and seems to have a sleek UI and a lot of features but then again I've wanted to know others opinions on the client and maybe even some who own the client with its upsides and downsides since I've thought on buying it to rage cheat since I mostly use Vape to closet cheat but Rise seems to be more promising than Vape for rage cheating so what do you think on Rise client?
<3

1026532927368085534.webp

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
The client I'm talking about is Rise client which seems to have decent updates and seems to have a sleek UI and a lot of features but then again I've wanted to know others opinions on the client and maybe even some who own the client with its upsides and downsides since I've thought on buying it to rage cheat since I mostly use Vape to closet cheat but Rise seems to be more promising than Vape for rage cheating so what do you think on Rise client?
<3

1026532927368085534.webp
yo ive used rise since like i think 4. smt but its been GREAT for the longest time and alan is coming out with crazy fuckin bypasses rn. there was a time during the summer of this year that backend was on and off (mostly off) almost every single fucking day but they fixed that since besides that the bypasses are always great and hopping is fun and it is NOT an exit scam alan is just fucking lazy sometimes

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
yo ive used rise since like i think 4. smt but its been GREAT for the longest time and alan is coming out with crazy fuckin bypasses rn. there was a time during the summer of this year that backend was on and off (mostly off) almost every single fucking day but they fixed that since besides that the bypasses are always great and hopping is fun and it is NOT an exit scam alan is just fucking lazy sometimes
alan buys all the bypasses he doesn’t come up with any of it, that’s why when 1 client gets fixed, they all stop working.

VapeV4

AubreyBoo

Social Credit
Well personally I'm one to just dump money to have fun and honestly though 1 out of 3 have said its good I may still buy it just because the features are nice and I don't mind how dookie it is long as I get to have fun with the rage cheating orr if any other clients besides rise could be recommended 👀
<3

1026532927368085534.webp

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
alan buys all the bypasses he doesn’t come up with any of it, that’s why when 1 client gets fixed, they all stop working.
i dont know anything about this so i cant confirm nor deny it, all i know is that the client has never been bad for me the only time its bad is when backend is down cuz the client literally doesnt work then

also im curious how do u know this

TheTapped

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
It's been known for like a year now that he does that, I forgot where the initial source was but you can probably find it in their discord somewhere.
oh i see thats kinda funny, idrc though as long as the bypasses work, but it makes total sense cuz he "makes" ALOT of bypasses in a short amount of time and pushes it out quickly too at the same time

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
<3

1026532927368085534.webp
Get augustus if you want to blatant cheat. Sure, it'll take time to get used to if you're new but it's really good.
Rise right now is pretty bad I wouldn't recommend it, seems like rise's becoming a novoline fanboy (silent flags).

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Get augustus if you want to blatant cheat. Sure, it'll take time to get used to if you're new but it's really good.
Rise right now is pretty bad I wouldn't recommend it, seems like rise's becoming a novoline fanboy (silent flags).
$90 mess for you to spend tons of alts & time trying to find a config that works good enough

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
$90 mess for you to spend tons of alts & time trying to find a config that works good enough
You just need a brain to make a config. I've made several rise 5.100 configs that bypasses flawlessly just by generally knowing what to use and what not.
And it's their choice to blatant cheat, price should not be discussed considering it doesn't affect how the client performs.

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Well personally I'm one to just dump money to have fun and honestly though 1 out of 3 have said its good I may still buy it just because the features are nice and I don't mind how dookie it is long as I get to have fun with the rage cheating orr if any other clients besides rise could be recommended 👀
<3

1026532927368085534.webp
Yo kys