Lucacrush

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '23
I got 40 alts laying around I wanna use em to blatant on mmc I could get banned quick but what config would last me atleast a few games?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I got 40 alts laying around I wanna use em to blatant on mmc I could get banned quick but what config would last me atleast a few games?
Probably should use normal killaura with 40 degrees, 3 reach and use aimassist 100h 100v. You can also use trigger autoclicker without hold on click instead of the killaura, just make sure you've got good randomization on both.

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
use pogama's config if you want to stick to vape, although getting a proper blatant client would be better, for example rise 6

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
use pogama's config if you want to stick to vape, although getting a proper blatant client would be better, for example rise 6
Rise 6 has a proper velo, killaura and bhop (bhop might silent) for it, i'd defo recommend rise 6 if you want to blatant cheat. I'm probably gonna make a config when I have alts.