Mineman.Club AutoClicker Settings

CheatBreaker8

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '19
Hello everyone, I’m looking for updated auto clicker settings for mineman.club. Since vape v4 has extra+ randomization feature. I wonder if I can safely turn up my clicker from 14-20 to something like 17-20 or maybe above max 20 cps without the risk of getting banned since I’m planning to use it on my main account. My ping is ranging from 50-70 but I don’t think that matters for clicker too much.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hello everyone, I’m looking for updated auto clicker settings for mineman.club. Since vape v4 has extra+ randomization feature. I wonder if I can safely turn up my clicker from 14-20 to something like 17-20 or maybe above max 20 cps without the risk of getting banned since I’m planning to use it on my main account. My ping is ranging from 50-70 but I don’t think that matters for clicker too much.
You can use mostly any cps that you want with the Extra+ randomization. But using 9-14 is to simulate jitter clicking and 12-16 is to simulate butterfly clicking, so it's mostly up to you.

CheatBreaker8

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '19
You can use mostly any cps that you want with the Extra+ randomization. But using 9-14 is to simulate jitter clicking and 12-16 is to simulate butterfly clicking, so it's mostly up to you.
Actually I was using 14-20 cps as I said but that was mostly for unranked games. For ranked I was using 16-20 with just regular extra randomization and I was never banned for it. That’s why I was thinking if I can go harder like 18-22 cps with the new extra+.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Actually I was using 14-20 cps as I said but that was mostly for unranked games. For ranked I was using 16-20 with just regular extra randomization and I was never banned for it. That’s why I was thinking if I can go harder like 18-22 cps with the new extra+.
you can use 18-20 with extra+