is 4,2 reach safe for 250ms?

Myxo

Social Credit
Do you have any recommended settings i should use for ranked skywars? im looking to not get banned on my main

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
It depends on the server. If you're referring to Hypixel, it PROBABLY wouldn't ban you for 4.2, but would very blatant and could set off some logs if you use it incorrectly.
I would recommend turning it down to 4 blocks, 4.2 doesn't really help that much against legit players; their reach is 3 blocks, so you already have a block advantage.
Watch out for known players/youtubers, they might be recording and report you, or message a moderator to spectate you.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Those are too blatant for watchdog to NOT pick up on it. Also, ChestSteal probably wasn’t the reason you were banned, it was probably your combat modules (reach, velocity)
no, chest steal was the reason I got banned, I was using my combat settings in ranked skywars, then i joined a mega game and used chest steal and right when I opened a chest and chest steal took the items out I got banned. Watchdog cant detect reach and horizontal velocity