xSxdistic

Social Credit
I HAVE BEEN USING THESE SETTINGS SINCE A LONG TIME
I SPENT A LOT OF TIME TRYING DIFFERENT MODULES AT DIFFERENT SETTINGS, AND THESE ARE THE BEST ONES FOR ME:
PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE

AUTO CLICKER

Left Click - YES
CPS: 15-18
Blockhit: NO
Item whitelist: NO
Break Blocks: YES
Inventory Fill: YES
Extra Randomization: YES

Right Click - YES
CPS: 19-20
Item Whitelist: YES (Set to blocks)

AIM ASSIST

Click Aim: YES
Item Whitelist: YES (Set to swords / axes)
Teams: YES
Invisibles: NO
Through Walls: NO
Vertical: NO
Horizontal Speed: 70
Range: 7.00
Max Angle: 100

REACH

Misplace: YES/NO (Turn on if recording)
Reach: 3.5-3.8
NOTE: Turn down the reach if your ping is under 50 or you will look blatant

VELOCITY

Horizontal: 82
Vertical: 100
Chance: 95
Kite Mode: OFF
Onle White Targetting: OFF

FULL BRIGHT: ON/OFF (Your wish, I keep it on)
ESP: ON (Helps in finding little scums hiding under islands, turn off if recording)

CHEST STEALER:

Check in menu: ON
Keep Open: OFF
Shuffle: ON
Delay: 120-170
Use Blacklisted Items: OFF

These work well for pretty much all hypixel gamemodes
You can adjust them to your need, however you want

If I've set any module to a risky value, please let me know. I will edit this ASAP
Thanks for using my settings, and have fun cheating in skywars :)

Profile UUID (Vape Lite): 529a4fcf-f57a-408b-a144-8be5163af5be

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
I personally recommend keeping left click cps within the ranges 11-14. Anything higher really isn't needed, Hypixel stops detecting hits if you go above 18 I believe. (Maybe not) But if you wanna be safe definitely lower the cps

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
1. your cps is too high, turn it down to 14-16 (thats what I use for both left and right click)
2. you can keep your reach 3.5-3.8, if someone hackusates you just say "my ping is 200" and they will believe you. (or u can use beanernet to look laggier if you have good ping already)
3. id recommend your horizontal value to be set anywhere between 60-80, for right now, horizontal isn't detectable but will possibly get you hackusated, but you can say it's your ping.
4. Keep your velocity chance at 100. even tho 95 is still good, your velocity will still be randomized and people may see that and call you out.
5. I'd turn off chest stealer because its not that hard to click your items into your inventory. Even tho it saves you the hassle I was banned using chest stealer.
6. you can use hitboxes at .12 to get a smaller advantage over your own reach.

winstonwlau

Social Credit
1. your cps is too high, turn it down to 14-16 (thats what I use for both left and right click)
2. you can keep your reach 3.5-3.8, if someone hackusates you just say "my ping is 200" and they will believe you. (or u can use beanernet to look laggier if you have good ping already)
3. id recommend your horizontal value to be set anywhere between 60-80, for right now, horizontal isn't detectable but will possibly get you hackusated, but you can say it's your ping.
4. Keep your velocity chance at 100. even tho 95 is still good, your velocity will still be randomized and people may see that and call you out.
5. I'd turn off chest stealer because its not that hard to click your items into your inventory. Even tho it saves you the hassle I was banned using chest stealer.
6. you can use hitboxes at .12 to get a smaller advantage over your own reach.

What cheststealer settings did you have that get you banned??

legitplayer

Social Credit
I personally recommend keeping left click cps within the ranges 11-14. Anything higher really isn't needed, Hypixel stops detecting hits if you go above 18 I believe. (Maybe not) But if you wanna be safe definitely lower the cps
if you go above 14 hits stop reging occasionally