Hypixel Closet/Kind of blatant/Ranked skywars settings

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Many people asked for ranked skywars closet settings, here u go:
You will possibly get hackusated with these settings and when you do just laugh and say what a legit player would say. If you want blatant settings heres the thread I just made about my blatant settings: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/blatant-ranked-skywars-settings.10064/
Closet Ranked Skywars Profile UUID: 2f7841ac-e5ae-4628-bde9-dd1d7cced6e6
Feel free to change anything to your liking. GUI keybind is /
AimAssist:
Click Aim
Aim While on target
Strafe Increase
Aim Vertically
Vertical Aim: 2.0
Horizontal Speed 6.5
Max Angle 121.0
Distance 4.1

Autoclicker:
Break Blocks
Left 12-16
Right 13-16 (for blocks)

Reach:
3.2 - 3.6
Vertical Check
Only While Sprinting

Velocity:
Horizontal 80% (any value in Horizontal will bypass at the moment. I'd recommend 80% but anything will do)
Vertical: 100% (DON'T CHANGE VERTICAL! WATCHDOG WILL INSTANTLY DETECT AND YOU WILL BE BANNED)
Vertical 100%
Chance 100%
Water Check

FastPlace:
Projectiles
Delay 1.0

ESP (If I can't find the last player)

Nametags (To see what items a player has and what enchants. Enchant showing is kind of broken, every enchanted item it will just say 'U1'. You can still use it because it is really helpful to know if someone has better stuff than you or how many gaps, ender pearls or anything an opponent got.

Search: (If you want to play safe and mine not only your island diamonds but the diamonds at mid, and other islands)
Cave Only
diamond_ore

StorageESP (To see where all the mid chests are located when you rush)

Antibot:
Mode: Hypixel
Remove Bot

Last edited:

Beaner101

Social Credit
These look really good tbh but cant mods detect hitboxes somehow?

Also it seems that when I use these settings I can't press RShift to open vape up....

Did you somehow change the bind?

Last edited:

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
These look really good tbh but cant mods detect hitboxes somehow?

Also it seems that when I use these settings I can't press RShift to open vape up....

Did you somehow change the bind?
Yes mods can detect hit boxes, but with .12 you should be good. I changed the bind to / because I sometimes accidentally hit right shift