I need help finding good settings for hypixel bedwars/skywars

DeezNuts2022

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Hi guys, I just bought Vape Lite and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with the settings.
I have 0 clues on what settings I should toggle.
Could someone with experience tell me some good settings for hypixel bedwars/skywars?
My ping is constantly at 110.

Kind Regards

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Hi guys, I just bought Vape Lite and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with the settings.
I have 0 clues on what settings I should toggle.
Could someone with experience tell me some good settings for hypixel bedwars/skywars?
My ping is constantly at 110.

Kind Regards
AC: 15-20 or 10-15, check yourself which one gives you better hitreg
AimAssist: any, crank it to the max if you want
Reach: 3.1-3.3 (you could go higher, but that would theoretically risk a staff ban)
Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
---------
Scaffold: any delay is fine, I personally use 35-65ms
Fastplace: 1 tick delay
---------
any visuals bypass, don't use antidebuff though (not sure if Lite even has that)
note that nametags kill fps (and for me sometimes cause crashes on lunar)

DeezNuts2022

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
AC: 15-20 or 10-15, check yourself which one gives you better hitreg
AimAssist: any, crank it to the max if you want
Reach: 3.1-3.3 (you could go higher, but that would theoretically risk a staff ban)
Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
---------
Scaffold: any delay is fine, I personally use 35-65ms
Fastplace: 1 tick delay
---------
any visuals bypass, don't use antidebuff though (not sure if Lite even has that)
note that nametags kill fps (and for me sometimes cause crashes on lunar)
Thank you, the settings are working really well. So far I wasn't able to use Vape with Lunar at the same time, when I try to inject vape it says that there is no Minecraft found.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Thank you, the settings are working really well. So far I wasn't able to use Vape with Lunar at the same time, when I try to inject vape it says that there is no Minecraft found.
have minecraft in windowed mode during injection, it cant find the minecraft process if you have it in fullscreen. also injecting while in the main menu gave me better results in terms of crashes than while on a server