hypixel staff aimassist ban

vec.

Social Credit
What the fuck do u mean by is it more blatant than the higher speed bro higher settings are obviously more blatant please go learn to hack
"please go learn to hack" he doesn't know how to hack very well that's why he asked the question. "bro higher settings are obviously more blatant" higher settings isn't blatant on all modules

Hannahh

Social Credit
That was fun reading arguments lol people here are all toxic they also were toxic in my post lmao we are just learning about vape and vape instead of direct answers they say use common sense lel it's hard to know the things at first time and common sense won't work there

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
That was fun reading arguments lol people here are all toxic they also were toxic in my post lmao we are just learning about vape and vape instead of direct answers they say use common sense lel it's hard to know the things at first time and common sense won't work there
Stop necroposting fag nobody cares what you think.

vec.

Social Credit
shut the fuck up retarded cunt stop necroposting