hypixel staff aimassist ban

虚空无城

Social Credit
Although hypixel will not detect Aimasist, the staff will ban players by watching. I want to ask what setting you use to avoid the personnel ban

okthisisverycoolithink

Social Credit
Although hypixel will not detect Aimasist, the staff will ban players by watching. I want to ask what setting you use to avoid the personnel ban
Imo you don't need much aim-assist, because simply using an autoclicker gives you better aim cuz you don't have to click. You really shouldn't have to have very high aim-assist.

RecksOnTack

Social Credit
Ever thought of learning how to read. That makes sense??? I was asking is it more blatant the higher the speed is or the lower.
What the fuck do u mean by is it more blatant than the higher speed bro higher settings are obviously more blatant please go learn to hack

Insomnia

Social Credit
What the fuck do u mean by is it more blatant than the higher speed bro higher settings are obviously more blatant please go learn to hack
have you even like used the thing??
Holy fuck ur so fucking toxic man im never gonna help people like u
mate you literally:
Losing brain cells speak proper english and use common sense
it made sense.

you werent any help either bc i was looking around and alot of people recommend around 10 speed which in this case is the highest..

RecksOnTack

Social Credit
have you even like used the thing??

mate you literally:

it made sense.

you werent any help either bc i was looking around and alot of people recommend around 10 speed which in this case is the highest..
Tf u mean bruh i used it so much your grandchildren can’t count how many times. I gavd u a lower setting and ur vouching for people who gave u blatanr settings