Hypixel settings classic duel

azecgz

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
Hi i play on hypixel with 130 ms and i set a ping rage of 20 ms to play with people that have similar ping,
My settings are :
Reach: 3.1-3.3
Autoclick: 15-20
Aim assist: 30-60-360

and i am a very good rod player, but i still get claped, like a lot by other players what am i doing wrong please looking for advice

Deleted User

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Hi i play on hypixel with 130 ms and i set a ping rage of 20 ms to play with people that have similar ping,
My settings are :

and i am a very good rod player, but i still get claped, like a lot by other players what am i doing wrong please looking for advice
its clear its an user issue and not a config one

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
My settings are :

Not a config issue, get better (not tryna be toxic)

azecgz

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
Not a config issue, get better (not tryna be toxic)
the problem is that i am actually a very good player, i use legit config in Minemen and i am one of the best players in the server, i hold one of the longest winstreaks there and i beat minemen best players but in hypixel it's different, i use more blatant config and i still get clapped and i want to know why

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
the problem is that i am actually a very good player, i use legit config in Minemen and i am one of the best players in the server, i hold one of the longest winstreaks there and i beat minemen best players but in hypixel it's different, i use more blatant config and i still get clapped and i want to know why
Probably because of the ping which can give you a good advantage with bows and rods.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
so what can i do to get more wins in Hypixel whithout a ban or report plz!
You could increase your AimAssist horizontal speed but that doesn't give you as much as an advantage as you already have it pretty high instead you need to stop autopiloting and think about what you are doing. Such things are very well learned in Valorant (tutorials) which I would suggest looking into.