hypixel safe settings

Social Credit
Aim Assist - Any (don't go above 7 on speed)
Reach - 3.15 - 3.4, only target, disable in water
Velocity - 80, 100, 100, anticombo 3
Auto Clicker - 16-20 checks optional | right 18-20
Scaffold - 50-55
Chest Steal - Try something human possible like 100-150 or higher
Hitboxes may get u staffed but try 0.1 but i dont use them

For KillAura i have no idea, playing only on my main with settings above. These settings are for my ping (122), if u have below 100 you need to raise velocity to like 90 and lower reach to 3.2. You said u have 1 ping, for sure u saw that in TAB. Check your ping by using Badlion / Lunar because with ping 1 you literally have to play minecraft by being connected to the server by the cable. Which u are not, are you ?
3.15 - 3.4 reach isn't rlly safe I use 3.2-33

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Those are blatant dont listen to this retard

Autoclicker: 16-20
Reach: 3.1-3.2
Aim Assist any
Velocity: 90h 100v 100c
Chest Steal: 105-130
Scaffold: any but 30-35 is pretty good
xdddddd blatant imagine I'm playing with these on my main for like 3 weeks with every second game ~5 kills. Also u didnt read the text under the settings cuz there are literally same ones u typed there xd nt retard.. next time read before talking shit :)

If you are still blind which u are you can use CTRL + F and find this -
if u have below 100 you need to raise velocity to like 90 and lower reach to 3.2.

imagine talking shit and insulting others and then type same thing like the "retard" did xddddd iqless

Last edited:

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
xdddddd blatant imagine I'm playing with these on my main for like 3 weeks with every second game ~5 kills. Also u didnt read the text under the settings cuz there are literally same ones u typed there xd nt retard.. next time read before talking shit :)

imagine talking shit and insulting others and then type same thing like the "retard" did xddddd iqless
You sound fucking retard lol stfu

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
you got any settings for me i got like 107 to 120ms
safe please
if u have ping like this then mine settings are safe for you :) I have 122. Because this guy is long time user doesn't mean he know everything. He is typical scared to cheat guy so he is using lowest possible settings even u play with higher ones. You can't on ranked, but CAN on casual pretty easily without getting staffed or watchdogged.

He reminds me old times in private csgo cheat when kids where using literally lowest aimbot possible with no visuals to not get banned even we (guys with iq above 90) were using instant flick to head with deagle with 90 fov and never missed any. I'm not banned still, 2 years after.

But these guys always think they are gods and their arguments are "stfu retard" etc. and there are guys that are in their ass and wanna suck their cock like seby (u dont need to say anything, ur message history tells everything) always agree with them xd big ego nns on top what can i say

YEETMAN3000

Social Credit
if u have ping like this then mine settings are safe for you :) I have 122. Because this guy is long time user doesn't mean he know everything. He is typical scared to cheat guy so he is using lowest possible settings even u play with higher ones. You can't on ranked, but CAN on casual pretty easily without getting staffed or watchdogged.

He reminds me old times in private csgo cheat when kids where using literally lowest aimbot possible with no visuals to not get banned even we (guys with iq above 90) were using instant flick to head with deagle with 90 fov and never missed any. I'm not banned still, 2 years after.
ok thanks and if i use Criticals: Anticheat
is that safe? on hypixel bedwars

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
ok thanks and if i use Criticals: Anticheat
is that safe? on hypixel bedwars
Was watching 1 guy that had "Criticals: Packet" and got banned after 1 minute. I'm not using features like Criticals, Hitboxes, etc. Only ghost ones. Settings that i provided is basically my config + Antibot and visuals.

YEETMAN3000

Social Credit
Was watching 1 guy that had "Criticals: Packet" and got banned after 1 minute. I'm not using features like Criticals, Hitboxes, etc. Only ghost ones. Settings that i provided is basically my config + Antibot and visuals.
i do use hitboxes on like 0.1

YEETMAN3000

Social Credit
Reach - 3.15 - 3.4, only target, disable in water
Velocity - 80, 100, 100, anticombo 3
Scaffold - 50-55

For KillAura i have no idea, playing only on my main with settings above. These settings are for my ping (122), if u have below 100 you need to raise velocity to like 90 and lower reach to 3.2. You said u have 1 ping, for sure u saw that in TAB. Check your ping by using Badlion / Lunar because with ping 1 you literally have to play minecraft by being connected to the server by the cable. Which u are not, are you ?
is this Blatant? using anticombo 3?

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
is this Blatant? using anticombo 3?
"When you are not holding W in Minecraft PvP you gonna be combo'd." - I'm always holding W + Sprint so I'm not even close to get 3 combos on me. But if you wanna be extra safe don't use it.

nogger

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20

i dont think you understood how cheating on hypixel works, just because youre not getting watchdog banned which only requires a single brain cell doesnt mean you wont get staff banned unless youre bad enough that people wont even bother reporting you. your "settings" if you can even call it that aren't getting you banned by the anticheat but they will get you banned by staff later on. not to mention that even if these settings bypassed its the most braindead shit ive ever seen you should at least look up what modules like anticombo do before enabling them like a retard. either post actual settings and take critism as youre on a cheater forum or let actual experienced people post theirs

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
i dont think you understood how cheating on hypixel works, just because youre not getting watchdog banned which only requires a single brain cell doesnt mean you wont get staff banned unless youre bad enough that people wont even bother reporting you. your "settings" if you can even call it that aren't getting you banned by the anticheat but they will get you banned by staff later on. not to mention that even if these settings bypassed its the most braindead shit ive ever seen you should at least look up what modules like anticombo do before enabling them like a retard. either post actual settings and take critism as youre on a cheater forum or let actual experienced people post theirs

When I said he is talking shit I meant his message
Those are blatant dont listen to this retard
which is absolutely pointless as settings I provided are same as his (yes they are, read the WHOLE message, he didn't). Of course he can post settings, i'm not saying that somebody can't but what's the point of saying "don't listen to this retard" and then he will post same settings as me ? Also, if you would be working with people everyday you would know that there are 2 types of people. 1) Big ego guys that think they are gods and 2) Normal guys. YOU told me normally that my settings could get me banned in month or two and when i think about it i may get banned soon, but what he said ? Basically "fuck off im the god here". If he would say it normally or wouldn't even say anything I wouldn't be in this topic anymore. These guys should taste their own medicine meanwhile they can't say anything and they will realize they are idiots, nvm. bb

If this wannabegod "nyor" will answer on this, he is even bigger idiot as i thought cause he is not even realizing it.

.Shucks

Social Credit
When I said he is talking shit I meant his message

which is absolutely pointless as settings I provided are same as his (yes they are, read the WHOLE message, he didn't). Of course he can post settings, i'm not saying that somebody can't but what's the point of saying "don't listen to this retard" and then he will post same settings as me ? Also, if you would be working with people everyday you would know that there are 2 types of people. 1) Big ego guys that think they are gods and 2) Normal guys. YOU told me normally that my settings could get me banned in month or two and when i think about it i may get banned soon, but what he said ? Basically "fuck off im the god here". If he would say it normally or wouldn't even say anything I wouldn't be in this topic anymore. These guys should taste their own medicine meanwhile they can't say anything and they will realize they are idiots, nvm. bb

If this wannabegod "nyor" will answer on this, he is even bigger idiot as i thought cause he is not even realizing it.
Mans malding lmao

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Mans malding lmao

1) Mans, yea.. sure. Idk where you learned "Mans" but nvm. Quality school
2) My message is totally in chill, you can't even say if message is mad or not. Best school I ever seen.

// sry when i see your history im realizing you are not talking in english but chinese or something. maybe just random word generator, who knows.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
2) My message is totally in chill, you can't even say if message is mad or not. Best school I ever seen.

// sry when i see your history im realizing you are not talking in english but chinese or something. maybe just random word generator, who knows.
Make fun of other people's language but then say this
But these guys always think they are gods and their arguments are "stfu retard" etc. and there are guys that are in their ass and wanna suck their cock like seby (u dont need to say anything, ur message history tells everything) always agree with them xd big ego nns on top what can i say
Like nigga ur English Is fucking awful, you make no sense at all. Also calling people nns on a public mc cheating forum cringe

.Shucks

Social Credit

Lmfao why are you so mad it's just a cheat forums just go back to mc if you don't like it 😂

etops

Social Credit
Reach - 3.1- 3.2, only target, disable in water
Velocity - 90, 100, 100
Scaffold - 50-55

// Edited because gods not reading but trashtalking.
the AA speed doesn't matter