Hypixel - Legit Config

Ricomeater

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '23
Hey can anyone give me the best legit settings that will not get me banned .And i can play hypixel with sorry im a newb

atm im using

AutoClicker
Reach
velocity
antibot
scaffold
ESP

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Hey can anyone give me the best legit settings that will not get me banned . And i can play hypixel with sorry im a newb
like how legit you want it to be, i know some people only using legit scaffold, esp and nametags and nothing else

Ricomeater

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '23
like how legit you want it to be, i know some people only using legit scaffold, esp and nametags and nothing else
atm im using

AutoClicker
Reach
velocity
antibot
scaffold
ESP

(I HAVE ALL THE SETTINGS LEGIT)

but im wondering what other render settings i should use or settings that are legit also im asking for diffrent esp reccomdaions cause somtimes the colors blend in and i can't see the players and i was wonder if fast placing cant get me banned
Also for scaffold what should my setttings be and how exatcly do i use it

Last edited:
Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
atm im using

AutoClicker
Reach
velocity
antibot
scaffold
ESP

but im wondering what other render settings i should use or settings that are legit also im asking for diffrent esp reccomdaions cause somtimes the colors blend in and i can't see the players and i was wonder if fast placing cant get me banned
you won't be banned for legit scafold unless you so something retarded (double shifting)

Fastplace 1,
50-80 delay,
65 pitch ,
Whitelist blocks
(that works, won't get you sussed as much)

Chwoop

Social Credit
you won't be banned for legit scafold unless you so something retarded (double shifting)

Fastplace 1,
50-80 delay,
65 pitch ,
Whitelist blocks
can also use sneak to bridge (however wouldn't recommend if you play skywars / is a big fan of speed since you wont be able to bridge)

Ricomeater

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '23

Fastplace 1,
50-80 delay,
65 pitch ,
Whitelist blocks
gotcha but how is scaffold activated like do i just walk in the air or do i shift like what i do?? i mainly just need help bridging and not getting caught

Krispy18936

Social Credit
gotcha but how is scaffold activated like do i just walk in the air or do i shift like what i do?? i mainly just need help bridging and not getting caught
you can activate it by looking at a block (like going for a normal slow bridge) then just place a blocks. it auto does everything so you just have to actually place the blocks, try it in singleplayer

Krispy18936

Social Credit
Hey can anyone give me the best legit settings that will not get me banned .And i can play hypixel with sorry im a newb

atm im using

AutoClicker
Reach
velocity
antibot
scaffold
ESP
what i like to use is
Autoclicker: 10-16 cps Randomization extra
Reach: 3 - 3.3 chance 100
velocity: Jump Reset chance 90
antibot: i don't use it
scaffold: legit delay 30 to 80 ms
Esp literally anything, i mostly use 2d health

Chwoop

Social Credit
what i like to use is
Autoclicker: 10-16 cps Randomization extra
Reach: 3 - 3.3 chance 100
velocity: Jump Reset chance 90
antibot: i don't use it
scaffold: legit delay 30 to 80 ms
Esp literally anything, i mostly use 2d health
no, use above 80 delay for legit scaffold otherwise it looks blatant asf (staff wont ban you tho but so if u dont care abt ppl hackusating just use 0delay on scaffold). abt reach it depends on ur ping, u prob wont get banned for 3.3 but if u have low ping go for 3.2 max in my opinion. Abt jump reset velo only use it if you have low ping, otherwise use normal velo with like 85horizontal max (dont go lower if you dont wanna risk any staff ban, also use only when targeting). Use antibot but dont remove bots otherwise it might cause some issues with esp. Lmk if u need anything else
@Ricomeater

Krispy18936

Social Credit
no, use above 80 delay for legit scaffold otherwise it looks blatant asf (staff wont ban you tho but so if u dont care abt ppl hackusating just use 0delay on scaffold). abt reach it depends on ur ping, u prob wont get banned for 3.3 but if u have low ping go for 3.2 max in my opinion. Abt jump reset velo only use it if you have low ping, otherwise use normal velo with like 85horizontal max (dont go lower if you dont wanna risk any staff ban, also use only when targeting). Use antibot but dont remove bots otherwise it might cause some issues with esp. Lmk if u need anything else
@Ricomeater
I use 3.3 because i have about 163 ms or something not sure, but delay i think i use above 80 i just put what i remember, and jump reset just feels legit for me so thats why i use 90 so its not always because that isn’t legi but i haven’t been hackusated before with my current settings

ohmedo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I use 3.3 because i have about 163 ms or something not sure, but delay i think i use above 80 i just put what i remember, and jump reset just feels legit for me so thats why i use 90 so its not always because that isn’t legi but i haven’t been hackusated before with my cu
atm im using

AutoClicker
Reach
velocity
antibot
scaffold
ESP

1y ago before killaura was more detected I used it and same as like ac reach etc.. I only got banned cuz of the double shifting mistake otherwise if ur using the configs that was posted that its for main accounts ur hella safe no one can even hackusate u unless they're hacking too cuz they'll know how it feels also 80-100 scaffold legit with fastplace 0 is best if u don't care about getting hackusated u can go whatever u want but I recommend 80-100 since u will be able to control the double shifting not happening cuz trust me if u double shift like 2 times in a row its so obvious that ur cheating and will get you banned real fast