Hypixel Config June 2023 Any Ping

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Autoclicker: 15-20 hold to click, hit select, break blocks delay 0-10 block hit auto
Reach: 3.5-3.5 chance 100 nothing ticked (ngl you could prolly go higher and still not get beamed if you keep it under 4)
Velo: 20 100 100 nothing ticked (idk if 0 100 100 works bc i don't wanna risk it but this does it just gets you lagged back sometimes)
Aim Assist: Fucking anything lol
Scaffold: 10-45 delay legit black list (you prob can go faster i don't just bc this is already lightning quick)
RMB Auto Clicker: 20-20
Auto Tool: 0 swap back 50 tool check 200
AntiDebuff: remove nausea, remove blindness
AntiBot: Advanced, remove Bots

LEGIT MODS (in vape)
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix

BEFORE YOU SAY THIS WILL GET YOU STAFFED/WATCHDOGGED
Yes people will WDR you but I've been using this since January or idfk but its been a few months at least and still haven't been beamed on my 149 MVP+ main. I play on like 70ms and prob have been reported 100+ times and still no ban LOL. Used this in Bedwars, Skywars, and Duels (I don't recommend using this shit in tournaments)
ALSO DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT ANY BLATANT MODULES BECAUSE I LITERALLY DON'T USE THEM AND HIXBOXES FLAG IM 99% SURE AND INV WALK ALSO FLAGS PROLLY IDK JUST USE THIS SHIT YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE IF YOU HAVE HALF A BRAIN THIS SERVER IS A LITERAL JOKE SIMON STOP SPENDING 100K ON GITHUB CODE YOU A CLOWN FR

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Autoclicker: 15-20 hold to click, hit select, break blocks delay 0-10
Reach: 3.5-3.5 chance 100 nothing ticked (ngl you could prolly go higher and still not get beamed if you keep it under 4)
Velo: 20 100 100 nothing ticked (idk if 0 100 100 works bc i don't wanna risk it but this does it just gets you lagged back sometimes)
Scaffold: 10-45 delay legit black list (you prob can go faster i don't just bc this is already lightning quick)

LEGIT MODS (in vape)
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix

Yes people will WDR you but I've been using this since January and still haven't been beamed on my 149 MVP+ main. I play on like 70ms and prob have been reported 100+ times and still no ban LOL. Used this in Bedwars, Skywars, and Duels (I don't recommend using this shit in tournaments)
ALSO DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT ANY BLATANT MODULES BECAUSE I LITERALLY DON'T USE THEM AND HIXBOXES FLAG IM 99% SURE AND INV WALK ALSO FLAGS PROLLY IDK JUST USE THIS SHIT YOU LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE IF YOU HAVE HALF A BRAIN THIS SERVER IS A LITERAL JOKE SIMON STOP SPENDING 100K ON GITHUB CODE YOU A CLOWN FR
20 Velo 💀

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
just cause you've used this for 4 months doesn't mean it wont ban, as soon as a staff sees you ur gonna get banned

i'm just saying that to anyone reading this DONT USE THIS ON YOUR MAIN

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
just cause you've used this for 4 months doesn't mean it wont ban, as soon as a staff sees you ur gonna get banned

i'm just saying that to anyone reading this DONT USE THIS ON YOUR MAIN
Not sustainable.
my experiences have said otherwise
i literally don't know where the staff are and its been months of me just getting wdred and still i haven't been banned

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Not sustainable.
Actually it is to some point.

As long as you don’t do this in a tournament I’ve used 3.6 with 0.1 hitbox on my dark blue (before it was detected) and sometimes keepsprint and silent aura.

I was only banned for boosting, never cheating.

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
my experiences have said otherwise
i literally don't know where the staff are and its been months of me just getting wdred and still i haven't been banned
idk but i got banned for using legit aura 3.3 for 10 seconds while it looking pretty legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Actually it is to some point.

As long as you don’t do this in a tournament I’ve used 3.6 with 0.1 hitbox on my dark blue (before it was detected) and sometimes keepsprint and silent aura.

I was only banned for boosting, never cheating.
Were you using really low velocity? I would imagine you could last way longer if you're only using reach as the server is pretty weird. I lasted for quite a while using autoblock (before it was detected) with 0 or even 0 0 velocity + keepsprint on a toggle against cheaters and sometimes stacked players. Eventually I did get banned though, which was expected but the point is yeah you can last a while with blatant settings it just depends.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Were you using really low velocity? I would imagine you could last way longer if you're only using reach as the server is pretty weird. I lasted for quite a while using autoblock (before it was detected) with 0 or even 0 0 velocity + keepsprint on a toggle against cheaters and sometimes stacked players. Eventually I did get banned though, which was expected but the point is yeah you can last a while with blatant settings it just depends.
I was at 70% but I used chance to simulate server lag (looks legit given hypixels lag circumstances) In the case with goddamnt's settings 20% seems excessive yes but there are cases where for an entire game nobody is moving because of how terrible the lag is so...

I don't have any alts to test it on + I'm lazy but I've heard people in my guild getting banned for 3.1. On the other hand you have me and several others using pretty obvious stuff and nothing happens.

Honestly I don't really know what's going on with the detections and I don't have any accounts that I dare risk that stuff on so idk, maybe you have some insight on it?

After I was banned for boosting I turned everything off since I didn't want to risk 1 year even though it was unlikely (I still boosted anyways and got away with it lol)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I was at 70% but I used chance to simulate server lag (looks legit given hypixels lag circumstances) In the case with goddamnt's settings 20% seems excessive yes but there are cases where for an entire game nobody is moving because of how terrible the lag is so...
Yeah I mean I only use ac now and barely take any kb.
Honestly I don't really know what's going on with the detections and I don't have any accounts that I dare risk that stuff on so idk, maybe you have some insight on it?
Me neither. The only cheating i've done was a bit of blatant cheating to update my config and when i've done that i've lasted over an hour before ending up self banning because I was tired of playing.

I feel like when someone claims to have gotten banned for 3,1 they probably used something else (aware or not) that got them banned, or it was simply false. If Hypixel did anything against closet cheating again I think we would've heard more about it by now.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Autoclicker: 15-20 hold to click, hit select, break blocks delay 0-10

LEGIT MODS (in vape)
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix

Yes people will WDR you but I've been using this since January or idfk but its been a few months at least and still haven't been beamed on my 149 MVP+ main. I play on like 70ms and prob have been reported 100+ times and still no ban LOL. Used this in Bedwars, Skywars, and Duels (I don't recommend using this shit in tournaments)
bump (i should prob label this as use at your own risk)