How can I set reach in hypixel now?(200ms)

VapeV4

Maribooka

Social Credit
For normal games i would say like 3.0 - 3.2 max (Legit/ Staffs Undetectable) But for ranked games/tourneys i would use 3.1 max or straight 3 for legitimate gameplay!

qiyi123

Social Credit
For normal games i would say like 3.0 - 3.2 max (Legit/ Staffs Undetectable) But for ranked games/tourneys i would use 3.1 max or straight 3 for legitimate gameplay!
that is too closet lol
Can I set 3.2-3.4 100chance?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Don’t listen to this guy you can 100% safely use 3.2-3.4 with such high ping
Why do you think that 3.2-3.4 is safe? Literally almost no forum members (that are competent) reccomend anything that's 3.4 or over and there's a reason for that.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Why do you think that 3.2-3.4 is safe? Literally almost no forum members (that are competent) reccomend anything that's 3.4 or over and there's a reason for that.
you really overestimate staff
he has 200 ping. you can get away with more at that level

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Don’t listen to this guy you can 100% safely use 3.2-3.4 with such high ping
Multiple people with high ping have gotten banned for less. Yeah you would probably last a while but it isn't guaranteed.

VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Multiple people with high ping have gotten banned for less. Yeah you would probably last a while but it isn't guaranteed.
nothing’s guaranteed but generally with higher ping you can use higher reach. what i’m saying is that telling people that the most they can use is 3.2 or 3.3 is ridiculous

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
man what are you yapping about
He thinks that closet cheating hasn't changed a bit since 2019 and you can still use 3.6 reach without suspicion of cheating.
This thread should've been dead days ago lmfao.