hitselect active

healthydbr

Social Credit
what is hitselect active actually doing? clientside it just looks like swinging but is serverside different?

what is vape actually doing to alter hits

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Pretty sure its the same as hitselect pause except it looks like your swinging clientside correct me if im wrong though

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Pretty sure its the same as hitselect pause except it looks like your swinging clientside correct me if im wrong though
No one really knows what it does, it doesn't do that though.
Active might be lowering your cps to make the hit speed reduction less, but that's unchecked information and likely not true.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
No one really knows what it does, it doesn't do that though.
Active might be lowering your cps to make the hit speed reduction less, but that's unchecked information and likely not true.
its probably same as pause, but it doesnt stop your sword swing in your pov

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
So it's only a server side hit select?
I don't really see a point of that existing, and if that was true you would move a lot faster (due to high cps slowing you down a lot).

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
I don't really see a point of that existing, and if that was true you would move a lot faster (due to high cps slowing you down a lot).
Can look more legit than pause client side but at the same time gets rid of particles even though your swinging so is kinda contradicting

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
From my limited testing that's how it is. Im not really sure though.