Hits not registering?

MorrisDE

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Hey there!
So I'm using Vape since 1 or 2 years now and before everything worked perfectly fine.
Today I just joined Hypixel to play around a bit but suddenly my hits don't register/do damage anymore.
Settings have been the same so idk what's wrong here.

Attachments

• Bild_2024-02-07_010309910.png
    Bild_2024-02-07_010309910.png
    629.4 KB · Views: 35
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hey there!
So I'm using Vape since 1 or 2 years now and before everything worked perfectly fine.
Today I just joined Hypixel to play around a bit but suddenly my hits don't register/do damage anymore.
lower ur reach to 3.2

Amyzrc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Hey there!
Please lower the reach. Hypixel has already updated its anti cheating feature. Excessive reach will prevent you from causing damage to players.

MorrisDE

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Like, most of the hits connect but sometimes there is a short period of time where hits don't connect at all.
this is the first issue ever I've experienced

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Like, most of the hits connect but sometimes there is a short period of time where hits don't connect at all.
this is the first issue ever I've experienced
Hypixel Admins made so if you are "detected" for reach, your hits don't reg for around 4 secs to disadvantage you in case you were really hacking. Sometimes the system gets dumb and falses, because it was made "stronger" than before. So too much 3.2 hits = cancel

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Hypixel Admins made so if you are "detected" for reach, your hits don't reg for around 4 secs to disadvantage you in case you were really hacking. Sometimes the system gets dumb and falses, because it was made "stronger" than before. So too much 3.2 hits = cancel
This is actually a psyop carried out by haze to get people to buy his clients you should use 4 block on hypixel.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
This happens because of the reach patch on hypixel, if you put reach in 3.0 it will register normally again, if you don't want to remove reach I recommend you use this config:

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
1. I saw that there were some issues with backtrack and silentaura? What kind of issues can be caused?
2. Can I use reach 3.1, 3.15, or 3.2 on silentaura and still bypass fine?
3. Are there any issues in enabling reach and backtrack at the same time? (using the same bind)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
1. I saw that there were some issues with backtrack and silentaura? What kind of issues can be caused?
2. Can I use reach 3.1, 3.15, or 3.2 on silentaura and still bypass fine?
3. Are there any issues in enabling reach and backtrack at the same time? (using the same bind)

if you use the normal backtrack silentaura will bug, if you use lagbased everything will happen fine, it is not possible to use reach and backtrack at the same time, if you want to put it up to a maximum of 3.2 you can but I recommend 3.0 - 3.1

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
if you use the normal backtrack silentaura will bug, if you use lagbased everything will happen fine, it is not possible to use reach and backtrack at the same time, if you want to put it up to a maximum of 3.2 you can but I recommend 3.0 - 3.1
By "it's not possible", do you mean I'm unable to, or that it doesn't work if you do enable both? Cause I can enable both at the same time just fine.