god-bridging

Fabio13mg

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I can God-Bridge with autoclicker and fastplace on most servers but why isn't it working on hypixel? I'm just creating ghost blocks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Thy to jump every 8 blocks.
thats aint gonna work
I can God-Bridge with autoclicker and fastplace on most servers but why isn't it working on hypixel? I'm just creating ghost blocks!
hypixel literally made it impossible to godbridge or tellybridge to patch scaffolds on their server, thats why you cant godbridge even if you are legit. vape blatant scaffold and safewalk used to work but now both of these will make you fall (just like how you fall even if you bridge legit), you can use fastplace 0 delay with 0-0ms legit scaffold, vape's godbridge scaffold also still works on hypixel since it uses a method to make you move slightly slower than real godbridge (to prevent falling down, you wont fail even if you dont jump every x blocks)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
As Merryzz said, Hypixel changed it. That change alone decreased the player experience way more than safewalkers & scaffolders would ever do. Its a useless patch too, there's scaffolds in other clients that work and who cares if you can use safewalk or not, its not like 0-0 delay legit scaffold doesn't work.