FLUSHED'S SUMO BOT

flushed

Social Credit
EXPLANATION

this will allow you to automatically fight your opponent as well as automatically requeue
the settings mentioned bypass watchdog fully but are very risky (slightly lower settings will bypass better but you will get less wins as a result)
this is not perfect by any means but works as intended
if you have any issues reply to this thread

WHAT YOU NEED

impact client
vape v4
a mouse with macro capable software

SETUP

step 1:
go in your mouse software and make a new macro that presses 5 and presses right click
set this to loop with a delay of 10ms
bind to a button on your mouse

step 2:
download the minecraft launcher and run release 1.12.2
wait for the game to fully open and then close it

step 3:
download impact client
run the installer and select 1.12.2
if you wish to include optifine download the 1.12.2 jar from their website and select it when the installer prompts you to

step 4:
run the impact version from minecraft launcher

step 5:
download and run vape v4
inject and sign in (if required)

SETTINGS

vape v4:
killaura bound - blatant aura, lock view, 360 max angle, 1 target, 100ms switch delay, 9-12 aps, attack range 4.0, swing range max
velocity on - 60 horizontal 100 vertical 100 chance
wtap on - range 1, minimum delay
antibot on - default settings
teams on - by colour

impact:
hunt bound - right click the baritone section, scroll down to follow and set all the sliders to the minimum, make sure allow sprint is checked

HOW TO USE

step 1:
join hypixel on impact 1.12.2
inject vape v4
prepare your macro

step 2:
click the sumo duel npc (or type /play_duels_sumo_duel)
press your key binds for hunt and killaura
enable your macro

step 3:
leave the bot running and come back later to your free wins!

Last edited:

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Basically ricefarmer's sum bot for free lol. But that's gonna get you banned and it would be so easy to lose since it will just hold w

flushed

Social Credit
Basically ricefarmer's sum bot for free lol. But that's gonna get you banned and it would be so easy to lose since it will just hold w
people selling a fucking bot is stupid which is why i made this post so that people who care can have access to it for free. of course you will get banned eventually but the point is fast easy wins not longevity. im sure there is a better way to do it but i honestly dont care to try and figure it out.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
people selling a fucking bot is stupid which is why i made this post so that people who care can have access to it for free. of course you will get banned eventually but the point is fast easy wins not longevity. im sure there is a better way to do it but i honestly dont care to try and figure it out.
The better way is to get $15.00 and buy ross's bot