Double clicker.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Oh true, but that’s only on certain servers. But yeah that makes sense
I mean, if you're planning to use Double Click on Minemen, the AntiPedoChair i mean AntiGamingChair will ban you

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I don’t understand how you can be proud of being on leaderboards or being able to compete with decent players knowing you’re nothing without hacks... it doesn’t make sense to me
Simply because being on LBs is really something to be proud of, whether you cheat or not, cheating gives you an advantage but eventually u will get banned even with closet settings, leaderboards is not something you can just get easily, and even by cheating a lot of players cannot get on it. But when u eventually do you gotta be proud cuz u basically just bypassed hypixel staff.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Simply because being on LBs is really something to be proud of, whether you cheat or not, cheating gives you an advantage but eventually u will get banned even with closet settings, leaderboards is not something you can just get easily, and even by cheating a lot of players cannot get on it. But when u eventually do you gotta be proud cuz u basically just bypassed hypixel staff.
Autoclicking under 15 and getting into lead boards really is an amazing feat. You still need to be very good to be in leaderboards and I only autoclick low settings so I don’t feel like a dipshit. Also 25 percent of LB cheats