Double clicker.

simp

Social Credit
What’s your mouse? I just ordered a glorious model o to try playing legit since my other mice can’t click for shit. That’s the main reason I started cheating, 10 dollar mice from Amazon don’t cut it. But now made some money and can afford a model o I might finally play legit or just double click with a mouse macro on glorious software
i have a fking office mouse

DaVaper

Social Credit
I got irl friends who play minecraft and they are not dumb, they know about hacks and everything. Most of the vape users must have irl friends who play mc on servers with them right? So... I am a bedwars leaderboarder + a youtuber and my friends keep comming to my house. The problem is... I can legit click only 9 cps and people combo me to hell and i lose everything and when my friends and away and i am safe, I combo everyone with vape. I mostly use autoclicker and slight low reach and my aim is good. I want a double clicker that works on lunar client and other clients so i can click 14 or 15 cps and get few hits. It would be good if it was added on vape lite comp mode! <3

I use clicker, reach, legit scaffold, antibot.
I dont wanna lose my rep nor get exposed pls.
pls add double clicker on vape lite comp mode or vape v4 BUT DONT ADD ON MATHE CLICKER PLS CAUSE MANTHECLICKER DOESNT WORK ON MY PC.
So what you need is overlay mode in real life. That way when your friends look over your shoulder to watch you play Minecraft they don't see you adjusting your settings. Merry Christmas :)

simp

Social Credit
Cause Manthe, people are braindead and can't turn on 2-2 CPS AutoClicker :D
and some people are seriously dumb.
go use 2 cps or above and click over it,
use keystrokes or someshit with cps mod and record ur self
everytime u try breaking block it will show "2" cps on keystrokes if u check break block
or if u dont use break block then it wont let you break blocks and will reset the block everysecond.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
and some people are seriously dumb.
go use 2 cps or above and click over it,
use keystrokes or someshit with cps mod and record ur self
everytime u try breaking block it will show "2" cps on keystrokes if u check break block
or if u dont use break block then it wont let you break blocks and will reset the block everysecond.
I don't understand why people want 20 cps, kinda just amazes me.