Double clicker.

simp

Social Credit
Manthe should add double clicker on vape lite and vape v4.
I wanna double click on other clients but you see.. I cant buy glock sheild with another 10$
it would be great if manthe adds a double clicker so we can click over it and get high cps.

simp

Social Credit
Why would you want to have to click? I don't understand
I got irl friends who play minecraft and they are not dumb, they know about hacks and everything. Most of the vape users must have irl friends who play mc on servers with them right? So... I am a bedwars leaderboarder + a youtuber and my friends keep comming to my house. The problem is... I can legit click only 9 cps and people combo me to hell and i lose everything and when my friends and away and i am safe, I combo everyone with vape. I mostly use autoclicker and slight low reach and my aim is good. I want a double clicker that works on lunar client and other clients so i can click 14 or 15 cps and get few hits. It would be good if it was added on vape lite comp mode! <3

I use clicker, reach, legit scaffold, antibot.
I dont wanna lose my rep nor get exposed pls.
pls add double clicker on vape lite comp mode or vape v4 BUT DONT ADD ON MATHE CLICKER PLS CAUSE MANTHECLICKER DOESNT WORK ON MY PC.

simp

Social Credit
also i gotta make hand cams and click sounds on video : ( pls add double clicker cause i want high cps : (
or make a double clicking program that only vape lite users can access

insted of adding fking click sounds, u can make a double clicker right? pls?

Veraux

Social Credit
Maybe it’s time you stop telling people you are something that you aren’t

Veraux

Social Credit
I don’t understand how you can be proud of being on leaderboards or being able to compete with decent players knowing you’re nothing without hacks... it doesn’t make sense to me

simp

Social Credit
I don’t understand how you can be proud of being on leaderboards or being able to compete with decent players knowing you’re nothing without hacks... it doesn’t make sense to me
Hello?? U there?? This forums post is for hackers and cheaters. And I am not being proud. Well.. why r u even typing in this post if u are here just to spread mean words indirectly

Veraux

Social Credit
Hello?? U there?? This forums post is for hackers and cheaters. And I am not being proud. Well.. why r u even typing in this post if u are here just to spread mean words indirectly
Do something bay makes you proud. You aren’t even good at the game, you’re hacks are. And I’m sorry, I don’t mean to “spread mean words indirectly”, it is just surprising and disappointing to be that people actually lie about being legit to stick an extent

Veraux

Social Credit
Wdym? I am a vape user. Any problem with that? U think I am lying huh?
No problem with being a vape user. And I do think you’re lying...? You just said that you want to pretend you’re legit for your friends and when recording. That’s what I think is wrong. Playing with cheats for fun is cool in bad servers and stuff, but when playing competitively or in ranked, it’s just very low and scummy.

Efbiai99

Social Credit
Personally I have a lot of fun playing with cheats because it gives me superiority over more experienced players than me, the only thing I care about is having fun and I don't care if the cheats "play" for me, because that's what they are for.

simp

Social Credit
No problem with being a vape user. And I do think you’re lying...? You just said that you want to pretend you’re legit for your friends and when recording. That’s what I think is wrong. Playing with cheats for fun is cool in bad servers and stuff, but when playing competitively or in ranked, it’s just very low and scummy.
cant debate and argue on that. I suck ass lmao

simp

Social Credit
Do something bay makes you proud. You aren’t even good at the game, you’re hacks are. And I’m sorry, I don’t mean to “spread mean words indirectly”, it is just surprising and disappointing to be that people actually lie about being legit to stick an extent
lol be honest and say u hack when one of ur friends is an actual friends with staff and the guild master and co leaders? nah dont wanna get banned from the guild + the server

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I got irl friends who play minecraft and they are not dumb, they know about hacks and everything. Most of the vape users must have irl friends who play mc on servers with them right? So... I am a bedwars leaderboarder + a youtuber and my friends keep comming to my house. The problem is... I can legit click only 9 cps and people combo me to hell and i lose everything and when my friends and away and i am safe, I combo everyone with vape. I mostly use autoclicker and slight low reach and my aim is good. I want a double clicker that works on lunar client and other clients so i can click 14 or 15 cps and get few hits. It would be good if it was added on vape lite comp mode! <3

I use clicker, reach, legit scaffold, antibot.
I dont wanna lose my rep nor get exposed pls.
pls add double clicker on vape lite comp mode or vape v4 BUT DONT ADD ON MATHE CLICKER PLS CAUSE MANTHECLICKER DOESNT WORK ON MY PC.
HOLY SHIT BYPASSING SS IN REAL LIFE??!

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
also i gotta make hand cams and click sounds on video : ( pls add double clicker cause i want high cps : (
or make a double clicking program that only vape lite users can access

insted of adding fking click sounds, u can make a double clicker right? pls?
What’s your mouse? I just ordered a glorious model o to try playing legit since my other mice can’t click for shit. That’s the main reason I started cheating, 10 dollar mice from Amazon don’t cut it. But now made some money and can afford a model o I might finally play legit or just double click with a mouse macro on glorious software