Does Right Clicker/Fastplace ban?

rry

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I recently found it quite fun to breezily bridge with 30cps right clicker/0 delay fastplace, are those things bannable and what should I use? I've heard that Hypixel do not check for right click cps from posts a few years ago and I am not so sure. Please help.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you dont have to use both right clicker and fastplace at the same time, just use fastplace 0 delay its not detected on any server

rry

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
does it make any difference if i use both rightclicker and fastplace? would it be faster or be more blatant?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
you dont have to use both right clicker and fastplace at the same time, just use fastplace 0 delay its not detected on any server
it is detected on some anticheats like karhu,i reccomend using rightclicker with extra randomization (cps about 17-20)

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
FastPlace is just a internal rightclick autoclicker, Most servers could detect it for is consistency (3 place packets every tick lol, however most of the time that can false), If you are unsure just use RightClicker.
it really depends on the anticheat, if you're on a server like hypixel thought its fine

wearish

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
clearly didn't read my post, (3 place packets every tick lol, however most of the time that can false)
If you are unsure just use RightClicker.
i did... im simply saying on a server like hypixel you'd be fine