Config Check after Hypixel Reach Patched (Hypixel Config with main acc)

LOLypop22

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
Hi! I just wanted to know if my config for my main account on Hypixel is still good! (I don't want to get ban)

The config:
Reach: 3.1-3.2 | Chance 96% every check except Misplace
Velocity: Horizontal 90% | Vertical 100% | Ticks 1 | Mode - Normal with 100% chance
Aimassist: H&V Speed at 10 | Max Angle 360 | Distance 4.5 | Limited Items
HitSelect: Mode - Active

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hi! I just wanted to know if my config for my main account on Hypixel is still good! (I don't want to get ban)

The config:
Velocity: Horizontal 90% | Vertical 100% | Ticks 1 | Mode - Normal with 100% chance
Active hit select looks like keepsprint to other players, turn that off.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23

The config:
you said reach patch and yet still decide to use reach, also velo is patched too

pickledick

Social Credit
also velo is patched too
No its not. Velocity is fine.

Reach isnt "patched", its just basic reach checks. You would use the same reach settings that you'd use on mmc for example. Up to even 3.2 reach bypasses but it depends on ping. Advanced mode tends to bypass much better. You can use backtrack and fakelag to get even more reach. None of this is some new crazy thing, anyone whose played on mmc already has this experience.

LOLypop22

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
No its not. Velocity is fine.

Reach isnt "patched", its just basic reach checks. You would use the same reach settings that you'd use on mmc for example. Up to even 3.2 reach bypasses but it depends on ping. Advanced mode tends to bypass much better. You can use backtrack and fakelag to get even more reach. None of this is some new crazy thing, anyone whose played on mmc already has this experience.
Yeah ok so I shouldn't use reach or not?

pickledick

Social Credit
Yeah ok so I shouldn't use reach or not?
Yes you can use reach. The reason you think you can't is because hypixel-only users are spreading false information since they're used to using 4 block reach.

The same logic for using reach on any other practice server just applies here. For example look for mmc settings, use the reach recommendations for that. You can use 3.2 reach with advanced mode like I said, at least for around 100 ping I have no problems there. Again fakelag and backtrack can increase this even more.