[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Cynicality

Social Credit
You made a post and don’t even know about half the things you are talking about “I haven’t tested but it should auto ban” LOL.

Fastplace 0 has flagged just because it doesn’t ban right away (or up to months because of how watchdog functions) doesn’t mean it isn’t flagging.

Keepsrint flags and has flagged for a while now, literally ask vape staff.
I code skilled v3 (released!!!) and cheats for fun.
I generally know what I am talking about.
you on the other hand have no fucking idea what you are talking about. EVERYTHING OF WHAT YOU SAID IS FUCKING INSANE
Fastplace 0 delay has never flagged and some of you forum fucktards made up that it did
LMAOOO SOMETHING FLAGS AND DOESN'T B AN FOR MONTHS YOU KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT WATCHDOG YOU FUCKING CLOWN SIT DOWN.
LOLOLOLOLOLO ASK VAPE STAFF AHAHAHHAHA
I USE KEEPSRPINT 24/7 BITCH ASS CLOWN SHITTER
BE HUMBLE FUCKTARD

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
I code skilled v3 (released!!!) and cheats for fun.
I generally know what I am talking about.
you on the other hand have no fucking idea what you are talking about. EVERYTHING OF WHAT YOU SAID IS FUCKING INSANE
Fastplace 0 delay has never flagged and some of you forum fucktards made up that it did
LMAOOO SOMETHING FLAGS AND DOESN'T B AN FOR MONTHS YOU KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT WATCHDOG YOU FUCKING CLOWN SIT DOWN.
LOLOLOLOLOLO ASK VAPE STAFF AHAHAHHAHA
I USE KEEPSRPINT 24/7 BITCH ASS CLOWN SHITTER
BE HUMBLE FUCKTARD
what is skilled?

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
You made a post and don’t even know about half the things you are talking about “I haven’t tested but it should auto ban” LOL.

Fastplace 0 has flagged just because it doesn’t ban right away (or up to months because of how watchdog functions) doesn’t mean it isn’t flagging.

Keepsrint flags and has flagged for a while now, literally ask vape staff.
u sure fastplace 0 delay flags?
just making sure bc ive been seeing a lot of shit recently that it doesn't and most of the time you know what you're talking about

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
u sure fastplace 0 delay flags?
just making sure bc ive been seeing a lot of shit recently that it doesn't and most of the time you know what you're talking about
From the last time I’ve used it and seen other people try using it it’ll ghost block very often, too often for it to be lag.

A number of people have made posts asking what settings might’ve been the cause for a ban on hypixel, 90% of the ones I’ve looked at had parameters that could wd or staff ban except fast Place 0.

The AC changes quite often so perhaps they might’ve changed something and it started bypassing again?

I’m still 99% sure it flags but this could end up like the chance flag rumor (which wasn’t true.)

My advice is to avoid using it since it’s easier to be detected in the future if not now.

Cynicality

Social Credit
From the last time I’ve used it and seen other people try using it it’ll ghost block very often, too often for it to be lag.

A number of people have made posts asking what settings might’ve been the cause for a ban on hypixel, 90% of the ones I’ve looked at had parameters that could wd or staff ban except fast Place 0.

The AC changes quite often so perhaps they might’ve changed something and it started bypassing again?

I’m still 99% sure it flags but this could end up like the chance flag rumor (which wasn’t true.)

My advice is to avoid using it since it’s easier to be detected in the future if not now.
no one anywhere thinks that fastplace 0 delay flags
i check the vape forums and i see this bullshit
you guys are fucking retarded on the forums.
everyone's just starting rumours to laugh at gullible cucks like you

like hypixel ss saying that 80% velocity flags and 3.3 reach flags
and that hitboxes doesn't work anymore

he should cut. and you should cut.

.seby

Banned
Social Credit

hypixel ss is more retarded than the entire forum.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21

hypixel ss is a fucking retard to be fair

Last edited:

PvP

Social Credit
Timer 1.07 bypasses? I got banned on an alt account using timer. I turned off timer when I played on another alt right after and I didn’t get banned. Unless I’m doing something wrong, I think watchdog can catch 1.07 timer

VapeV4

Solace

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Also im pretty sure fastplace 0 doesn't flag I just sat in housing running around for a little over 12 minutes with fastplace 0 delay spamming blocks, eggs, snowballs, fishing rods, and flint and steel didn't get banned.
Like 90% sure that watchdog doesn't apply to housing

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test
flags
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.
no shit lol it's easily detected don't use autoblock and staff will see it
-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slow down from hitting an entity
flags
-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
flags
-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)
pearlfly got patched
-Blink is not detected
depends on how long, def flags
flags
pretty unsafe, i recommend 3.0-3.2
also pretty blatant, use 90%