depends on how long, def flags

flags

pretty unsafe, i recommend 3.0-3.2

also pretty blatant, use 90%
In what world does HitBoxes flag?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
everything here is true except for phase and criticals, phase will not flag and criticals on anticheat bypasses from my testing, noslowdown will flag if you jump a ton while using it cause when you jump for some reason it acts like bhop, I recommend if your gonna use it, use while in a hvh or sniping and don't jump and don't move a ton otherwise it will flag.
people are retarded thinking that safewalk, fastplace and keepsprint flag cause they dont, also the reach cap isnt 3.75.
Did you test the anticheat criticals with the blatant aura? Because anticheat & ground mode only work with switch blatant killaura.

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
Did you test the anticheat criticals with the blatant aura? Because anticheat & ground mode only work with switch blatant killaura.
ill test it again rn and edit if it bypasses with it or not
yeah doesnt work anymore rip

Last edited:

Cynicality

Social Credit
flags

no shit lol it's easily detected don't use autoblock and staff will see it

flags

flags

pearlfly got patched

depends on how long, def flags

flags

pretty unsafe, i recommend 3.0-3.2

also pretty blatant, use 90%
killaura 100% does not flag or ban on any settings you dumb shit (except if you use norotate)

blink is def not flagging

HITBOXES FLAGS!?!?!? WHAT RETARD TOLD YOU THAT, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

WTAP FLAGS?!?!?!? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S THE MOST RETARDED SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD ALL IT DOES IS FUCKING UNPRESS AND PRESS W YOU RETARDED SHIT YOU SHOULD HANG YOURSELF FUCKING RETARD SLIT SLIT SLIT

i can't even with you
just cut so deep you bleed out you down syndrome motherfucker

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
killaura 100% does not flag or ban on any settings you dumb shit (except if you use norotate)

WTAP FLAGS?!?!?!? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S THE MOST RETARDED SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD ALL IT DOES IS FUCKING UNPRESS AND PRESS W YOU RETARDED SHIT YOU SHOULD HANG YOURSELF FUCKING RETARD SLIT SLIT SLIT

i can't even with you
braindead wtap is blatant also autoblock flags
go put yourself in a uyghur concentraction camp

Vernar

Social Credit
I see so many threads asking whether a module is detected or not. So I'll go through every module on vape and tell you its' detection on HYPIXEL and then give you some recommended settings.

Again, this thread is for HYPIXEL only.
If you have any questions about more specific module settings feel free to ask me.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS.

Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure

Combat

Everything is not detected and does not flag at all on ANY SETTINGS
You can use literally whatever you want on AimAssist, Autoclicker, and WTap.
These two settings are to look semi-legit in bedwars:
Reach - 3.0-3.5 - Reach on hypixel is limited to 4.25 blocks but no reach setting flags
Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.

Blatant
-Antibot just removes bots from your game or prevents stuff like playeresp and killaura from targeting or showing bots (example: it would prevent killaura from attacking shopkeepers in bedwars). So of course antibot is not just not detected, it is undetectable (clientside bot detection).
-AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5

-AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)
-Blink is not detected

-Criticals - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)

-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slow down from hitting an entity
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.

-LongJump - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-NoFall - i have never used but maybe works
-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test)

-Phase - pretty sure it insta bans
-Safewalk is 100% safe anticheat-wise on hypixel, godbridging without shifting everywhere is a bit obvious though.
-Speed insta bans, never use
-Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07

Render
Everything here is client-side and is 100% impossible to detect on any server.

Utility
Everything here is not detected except for the blatant mode of scaffold.

World
Everything here is not detected. I've seen a common myth on the forums that 0 delay Fastplace flags, this is not true.

Minigames
Everything here is not detected.
speed on anticheat A with 50 steps doesn't insta ban, i used it for a while in sw with no ban

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
braindead wtap is blatant also autoblock flags
go put yourself in a uyghur concentraction camp
LMAOOOO
bro your fucking braindead im fucking dead
if it was blatent it would be under blatent also anybody with a brain can w tap this is why I hate this forum its full of brain dead people only person who can tell what flags wd accurately is cynicality

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
LMAOOOO
bro your fucking braindead im fucking dead
if it was blatent it would be under blatent also anybody with a brain can w tap this is why I hate this forum its full of brain dead people only person who can tell what flags wd accurately is cynicality
read your username ching chong

Frosty

Social Credit
I see so many threads asking whether a module is detected or not. So I'll go through every module on vape and tell you its' detection on HYPIXEL and then give you some recommended settings.

Again, this thread is for HYPIXEL only.
If you have any questions about more specific module settings feel free to ask me.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS.

Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure

Combat

Everything is not detected and does not flag at all on ANY SETTINGS
You can use literally whatever you want on AimAssist, Autoclicker, and WTap.
These two settings are to look semi-legit in bedwars:
Reach - 3.0-3.5 - Reach on hypixel is limited to 4.25 blocks but no reach setting flags
Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.

Blatant
-Antibot just removes bots from your game or prevents stuff like playeresp and killaura from targeting or showing bots (example: it would prevent killaura from attacking shopkeepers in bedwars). So of course antibot is not just not detected, it is undetectable (clientside bot detection).
-AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5

-AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)
-Blink is not detected

-Criticals - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)

-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slow down from hitting an entity
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.

-LongJump - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-NoFall - i have never used but maybe works
-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test)

-Phase - pretty sure it insta bans
-Safewalk is 100% safe anticheat-wise on hypixel, godbridging without shifting everywhere is a bit obvious though.
-Speed insta bans, never use
-Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07

Render
Everything here is client-side and is 100% impossible to detect on any server.

Utility
Everything here is not detected except for the blatant mode of scaffold.

World
Everything here is not detected. I've seen a common myth on the forums that 0 delay Fastplace flags, this is not true.

Minigames
Everything here is not detected.
This is something I have noticed too, even after providing literal solid video evidence of something not dogging, some forum users made up some excuse that it did to try and fuel their massive dick ego. Also, NoSlowdown flags hard, unless they reverted some change since late August 2021 (the last time I tested it). Also, I may be wrong on this as it's just an assumption, very fast AutoHeal settings and chest stealer settings likely flag/dog based on what bypasses blatant clients currently offer.

I also had a question about one of the modules bypassing state. A few users have said AntiFall no longer works/dogs; is this true, and when did you last test it?

Reactions: ski

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21

i can't even with you
safewalk flags bro