[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Also im pretty sure fastplace 0 doesn't flag I just sat in housing running around for a little over 12 minutes with fastplace 0 delay spamming blocks, eggs, snowballs, fishing rods, and flint and steel didn't get banned.
weren't you one of the people who said it does

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
All of you kids are retarded
especially IncognitoDoge

if you think something "flags" then go try it you dumb shits
and while you're at it go hang yourself
You made a post and don’t even know about half the things you are talking about “I haven’t tested but it should auto ban” LOL.

Fastplace 0 has flagged just because it doesn’t ban right away (or up to months because of how watchdog functions) doesn’t mean it isn’t flagging.

Keepsrint flags and has flagged for a while now, literally ask vape staff.

Cynicality

Social Credit
You made a post and don’t even know about half the things you are talking about “I haven’t tested but it should auto ban” LOL.

Fastplace 0 has flagged just because it doesn’t ban right away (or up to months because of how watchdog functions) doesn’t mean it isn’t flagging.

LOLOLOLOLOL
you are so entrenched in your conspiracy theories you can't tell fact from fiction

PvP

Social Credit
NoFall AntiCheat bypasses and doesn’t flag (on hypixel). I used it yesterday for a couple hours on an alt and never got banned. However, I wouldn’t recommend using it on your main, this is only for those who like to blatantly cheat on alts

PvP

Social Credit

Do you have proof of a vape staff member saying this? I’m just curious because I used keepsprint on an alt yesterday in skywars for a couple hours and never got banned.

Cynicality

Social Credit
NoFall AntiCheat bypasses and doesn’t flag (on hypixel). I used it yesterday for a couple hours on an alt and never got banned. However, I wouldn’t recommend using it on your main, this is only for those who like to blatantly cheat on alts
oh didn't know that.
interesting

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Do you have proof of a vape staff member saying this? I’m just curious because I used keepsprint on an alt yesterday in skywars for a couple hours and never got banned.
I said “ask” them. I don’t think they mention it often on the forums but if you were to ask the developers I’m 99% sure they would say the same thing.