[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
I see so many threads asking whether a module is detected or not. So I'll go through every module on vape and tell you its' detection on HYPIXEL and then give you some recommended settings.

Again, this thread is for HYPIXEL only.
If you have any questions about more specific module settings feel free to ask me.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS.

Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure

Combat

Everything is not detected and does not flag at all on ANY SETTINGS
You can use literally whatever you want on AimAssist, Autoclicker, and WTap.
These two settings are to look semi-legit in bedwars:
Reach - 3.0-3.5 - Reach on hypixel is limited to 4.25 blocks but no reach setting flags
Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.

Blatant
-Antibot just removes bots from your game or prevents stuff like playeresp and killaura from targeting or showing bots (example: it would prevent killaura from attacking shopkeepers in bedwars). So of course antibot is not just not detected, it is undetectable (clientside bot detection).
-AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5

-AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)
-Blink is not detected

-Criticals - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)

-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
-KeepSprint is not detected and it removes the slow down from hitting an entity
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.

-LongJump - i have never tested but almost certainly insta bans
-NoFall - i have never used but maybe works
-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test)

-Phase - pretty sure it insta bans
-Safewalk is 100% safe anticheat-wise on hypixel, godbridging without shifting everywhere is a bit obvious though.
-Speed insta bans, never use
-Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07

Render
Everything here is client-side and is 100% impossible to detect on any server.

Utility
Everything here is not detected except for the blatant mode of scaffold.

World
Everything here is not detected. I've seen a common myth on the forums that 0 delay Fastplace flags, this is not true.

Minigames
Everything here is not detected.
TIMER DOESNT BYPASS I GOT BANNED LOL

Kalvin

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
I see so many threads asking whether a module is detected or not. So I'll go through every module on vape and tell you its' detection on HYPIXEL and then give you some recommended settings.

If you have any questions about more specific module settings feel free to ask me.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD TELLING ME THAT A MODULE THAT I AM 100% SURE DOES NOT FLAG, FLAGS.

Combat

Reach - 3.0-3.5 - Reach on hypixel is limited to 4.25 blocks but no reach setting flags
Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.

Blatant
-Antibot just removes bots from your game or prevents stuff like playeresp and killaura from targeting or showing bots (example: it would prevent killaura from attacking shopkeepers in bedwars). So of course antibot is not just not detected, it is undetectable (clientside bot detection).

-AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)
-Blink is not detected

-Fly - of course vanilla fly does not bypass unless you pearl before you fly or the game just started in bedwars (Spawnfly method)

-Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.
-KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.

-NoSlowdown - I am unsure and have not tested, it may flag. (i will try and update this thread later after i test)

-Safewalk is 100% safe anticheat-wise on hypixel, godbridging without shifting everywhere is a bit obvious though.

Render

Utility

World
Everything here is not detected. I've seen a common myth on the forums that 0 delay Fastplace flags, this is not true.

Minigames
https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/cddfXLzxFkIT8/d133746hGdYO?invite=cr-MSxuczEsMjI4MzY1MTYs timer dont bypass lol

Oinkest

Social Credit

Combat

Blatant

-Blink is not detected

Render

Utility

World

Minigames
this is accurate except Killaura autoblock may flag because it's basically noslowdown for swords specifically. NoSlowdown does flag, nofall anticheat works for a while but eventually you will get banned. Criticals anticheat bypasses but it basically does nothing
Phase does not insta ban Antifall bans now i think

Cynicality

Social Credit
this is accurate except Killaura autoblock may flag because it's basically noslowdown for swords specifically. NoSlowdown does flag, nofall anticheat works for a while but eventually you will get banned. Criticals anticheat bypasses but it basically does nothing
Phase does not insta ban Antifall bans now i think
haven't been on in a while

i've heard that antifall doesn't work anymore

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
from my testing:
noslow checks got updated, can use noslow in bw last time i checked but on sw you get banned, they havent put the checks to bw yet
vape has no timer disabler but low timer would work (goes for all anticheats)
fastplace doesnt flag still i think
100% sure that safewalk doesnt flag
reach is still 4.25
keepsprint doesnt flag
hitboxes wont get u dogged, maybe staffed
for antifall its the same as noslow, checks updated for sw but not bw if i remember
crits will ban you, not instant, make sure you use crits with blatant aura as it will only do crits with that aura
blatant aura autoblock will get u lagged back if u try to move a bit at all, dont use

Pqradox

Social Credit
from my testing:
noslow checks got updated, can use noslow in bw last time i checked but on sw you get banned, they havent put the checks to bw yet
vape has no timer disabler but low timer would work (goes for all anticheats)
fastplace doesnt flag still i think
100% sure that safewalk doesnt flag
reach is still 4.25
keepsprint doesnt flag
hitboxes wont get u dogged, maybe staffed
for antifall its the same as noslow, checks updated for sw but not bw if i remember
crits will ban you, not instant, make sure you use crits with blatant aura as it will only do crits with that aura
blatant aura autoblock will get u lagged back if u try to move a bit at all, dont use
Hypixel has had noslow checks in BW for a while now. Afaik BW has never had antifall checks. Not sure about SW. I remember getting away with using antifall 2 years ago. Tried it again recently and it still seemed to work fine.

yorik100

Social Credit

Combat

Blatant

-Blink is not detected

Render

Utility

World

Minigames
Criticals (packet) and longjump both instaban, can confirm, everything else is quite accurate except timer that might get you banned, BeanerNet bans if using Spoof ping + Advanced Spoof (tried twice in duels with 80 ms delay) -> Tried months ago, probably still the case.
I also don't see anything talking about InvMove, unsure if it's detected or flagging or anything.

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
Hypixel has had noslow checks in BW for a while now. Afaik BW has never had antifall checks. Not sure about SW. I remember getting away with using antifall 2 years ago. Tried it again recently and it still seemed to work fine.
they havent had noslow checks in bw??? U last tested nofall 2 years ago, are you good in the head? that was 2 years ago, ofc they will patch some shit

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
Criticals (packet) and longjump both instaban, can confirm, everything else is quite accurate except timer that might get you banned, BeanerNet bans if using Spoof ping + Advanced Spoof (tried twice in duels with 80 ms delay) -> Tried months ago, probably still the case.
I also don't see anything talking about InvMove, unsure if it's detected or flagging or anything.
yeah crits lj insta ofc, timer will get u banned if you use too much, yeah beanernet bans, also last ive tested invmove didnt insta ban me but did after some time, might have changed though

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
This guide is literally misleading as hell. Your incompetence is going to get people banned. This post should honestly be taken down just because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. There are so many things wrong with this post, and I will list them below.

• As you stated in your post "Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.", you did not even include vertical velocity, anything below 99% vertical will literally get you banned either instantly or in a matter of days. Secondly, vertical 80% horizontal velocity is so blatant, to the point where if any staff member is reviewing replays, they will ban you without hesitation.
  • You say "Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.", but let's see you try to use those settings in Ranked Skywars and see how many hours you can go without getting banned.
  • You also have stated "KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.", I cannot tell if you're virtually retarded or just brain dead, but this is not going to bypass staff or probably the anticheat either.
  • This one has probably made me laugh the most but "Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07", you're clearly either on some kind of drug that makes you go delusional, but buddy you ain't gonna bypass with that.
  • Bro, idk even know what to say to this one but you stated "Blink is not detected", like did your mom drop you on your head as a baby or what, fucking retard.
  • "AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5", yes bro, staff totally cannot see that in replays or anything and you totally won't trigger any AntiFall checks that are outdated as fuck but still trigger on VapeV4 cause Vape is an injectable client and doesn't have a disabler for NCP, yes bro, yes amazing!
  • "Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure", oh my god, you are retarded, you checked everything that is detectable.
  • "AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)" Atleast you have some IQ, yeah you right, who the fuck would use it in the first place on any server at all, fuckin ticking off bad packet checks all over the place.
Alright, I think I've clowned on you enough today, and this is literally the first time I've logged in for like a year, and I see this shit guide, literally my old guide was better than this, and it probably still is, since unlike you I'm actually competent and do testing & know what the fuck I am talking about, literally just fucking delete your post bro, you're gonna get clowned on by everyone.

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
This guide is literally misleading as hell. Your incompetence is going to get people banned. This post should honestly be taken down just because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. There are so many things wrong with this post, and I will list them below.

• As you stated in your post "Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.", you did not even include vertical velocity, anything below 99% vertical will literally get you banned either instantly or in a matter of days. Secondly, vertical 80% horizontal velocity is so blatant, to the point where if any staff member is reviewing replays, they will ban you without hesitation.
  • You say "Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.", but let's see you try to use those settings in Ranked Skywars and see how many hours you can go without getting banned.
  • You also have stated "KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.", I cannot tell if you're virtually retarded or just brain dead, but this is not going to bypass staff or probably the anticheat either.
  • This one has probably made me laugh the most but "Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07", you're clearly either on some kind of drug that makes you go delusional, but buddy you ain't gonna bypass with that.
  • Bro, idk even know what to say to this one but you stated "Blink is not detected", like did your mom drop you on your head as a baby or what, fucking retard.
  • "AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5", yes bro, staff totally cannot see that in replays or anything and you totally won't trigger any AntiFall checks that are outdated as fuck but still trigger on VapeV4 cause Vape is an injectable client and doesn't have a disabler for NCP, yes bro, yes amazing!
  • "Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure", oh my god, you are retarded, you checked everything that is detectable.
  • "AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)" Atleast you have some IQ, yeah you right, who the fuck would use it in the first place on any server at all, fuckin ticking off bad packet checks all over the place.
Alright, I think I've clowned on you enough today, and this is literally the first time I've logged in for like a year, and I see this shit guide, literally my old guide was better than this, and it probably still is, since unlike you I'm actually competent and do testing & know what the fuck I am talking about, literally just fucking delete your post bro, you're gonna get clowned on by everyone.
ily daddy

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

LMFAOOOOOO