[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

yorik100

Social Credit
This guide is literally misleading as hell. Your incompetence is going to get people banned. This post should honestly be taken down just because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. There are so many things wrong with this post, and I will list them below.

• As you stated in your post "Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.", you did not even include vertical velocity, anything below 99% vertical will literally get you banned either instantly or in a matter of days. Secondly, vertical 80% horizontal velocity is so blatant, to the point where if any staff member is reviewing replays, they will ban you without hesitation.
  • You say "Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.", but let's see you try to use those settings in Ranked Skywars and see how many hours you can go without getting banned.
  • You also have stated "KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.", I cannot tell if you're virtually retarded or just brain dead, but this is not going to bypass staff or probably the anticheat either.
  • This one has probably made me laugh the most but "Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07", you're clearly either on some kind of drug that makes you go delusional, but buddy you ain't gonna bypass with that.
  • Bro, idk even know what to say to this one but you stated "Blink is not detected", like did your mom drop you on your head as a baby or what, fucking retard.
  • "AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5", yes bro, staff totally cannot see that in replays or anything and you totally won't trigger any AntiFall checks that are outdated as fuck but still trigger on VapeV4 cause Vape is an injectable client and doesn't have a disabler for NCP, yes bro, yes amazing!
  • "Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure", oh my god, you are retarded, you checked everything that is detectable.
  • "AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)" Atleast you have some IQ, yeah you right, who the fuck would use it in the first place on any server at all, fuckin ticking off bad packet checks all over the place.
Alright, I think I've clowned on you enough today, and this is literally the first time I've logged in for like a year, and I see this shit guide, literally my old guide was better than this, and it probably still is, since unlike you I'm actually competent and do testing & know what the fuck I am talking about, literally just fucking delete your post bro, you're gonna get clowned on by everyone.
Hello, I've been using 90% vertical velocity for months and didn't get a single ban (tried in any gamemodes). Same for 0.25 Hitboxes. Blink is fine, as long as you don't use it for a long time, you might get lagbacked but never, EVER banned for it.

Pqradox

Social Credit
they havent had noslow checks in bw??? U last tested nofall 2 years ago, are you good in the head? that was 2 years ago, ofc they will patch some shit
You should read my entire comment before responding because otherwise it just makes you look like a clown.

X4Life3

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
quiet random shitter, go slit your wrists clown
you are dirt under my feet you fucking random
who the fuck are you what's your fucking fkdr clown end yoruself
random actual random
ScitusSnake#9127 pull up fucktard
0 delay fastplace doesn't flag clown i use it all the time
Not sure why you would use 0 delay, but anyway.

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
This guide is literally misleading as hell. Your incompetence is going to get people banned. This post should honestly be taken down just because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. There are so many things wrong with this post, and I will list them below.

• As you stated in your post "Velocity - 80% - Another common myth that below 80% velocity flags, it does not.", you did not even include vertical velocity, anything below 99% vertical will literally get you banned either instantly or in a matter of days. Secondly, vertical 80% horizontal velocity is so blatant, to the point where if any staff member is reviewing replays, they will ban you without hesitation.
  • You say "Hitboxes is not detected and is more of a ghost cheat and is similar to reach except it expands the enemies' hitboxes. I use 0.2 on my main.", but let's see you try to use those settings in Ranked Skywars and see how many hours you can go without getting banned.
  • You also have stated "KillAura on virtually any setting is not detected and does not flag, I use switch, autoblock, 16 aps and silent rotations mode when fighting other cheaters.", I cannot tell if you're virtually retarded or just brain dead, but this is not going to bypass staff or probably the anticheat either.
  • This one has probably made me laugh the most but "Timer - low timer bypasses. I recommend 1.07", you're clearly either on some kind of drug that makes you go delusional, but buddy you ain't gonna bypass with that.
  • Bro, idk even know what to say to this one but you stated "Blink is not detected", like did your mom drop you on your head as a baby or what, fucking retard.
  • "AntiFall is not detected and does not flag on hypixel, I use fall distance 2.5", yes bro, staff totally cannot see that in replays or anything and you totally won't trigger any AntiFall checks that are outdated as fuck but still trigger on VapeV4 cause Vape is an injectable client and doesn't have a disabler for NCP, yes bro, yes amazing!
  • "Green means undetected, Red means detected/instaban, Yellow means I am unsure", oh my god, you are retarded, you checked everything that is detectable.
  • "AutoHeal - i have never used but it is not detected (but why would you want to use it on hypixel?)" Atleast you have some IQ, yeah you right, who the fuck would use it in the first place on any server at all, fuckin ticking off bad packet checks all over the place.
Alright, I think I've clowned on you enough today, and this is literally the first time I've logged in for like a year, and I see this shit guide, literally my old guide was better than this, and it probably still is, since unlike you I'm actually competent and do testing & know what the fuck I am talking about, literally just fucking delete your post bro, you're gonna get clowned on by everyone.
I cant tell if what you wrote was a joke or not
I main 50 100 100 on my main, staff wont fucking ban
I switch to 0 0 100 if there is somebody else cheating, I also blatant cheat and you wont get banned for 0 0 100 by wd, however if you main it ofc your gonna get banned

2. He was just regularly talking about 0.2 hitboxes in general, not on ranked, 0.2 wont get you staffed if your not on ranked
3. The ka he is using is on blatant mode, I believe this is a horrible setting for hvh but it will bypass fine, as long as you dont just spam move and jump your fine (you get laggeed back but wont get ac banned if you do it 3-4 times)
4. Yeah I agree hes fucking drunk thinking 1.07 can bypass fine
5. this post is old, when it was make antifall worked, since then hypixel patched it on vape, however im not sure if this patch was reversed cause hypixel is known to release updated to wd, false legits, then revert the upd, cause ive heard a mod got false ban for "using antivoid"
6. who tf uses autoheal

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
Hmmm yes today I’m not going to send any player position packets this can’t possibly go wrong there is no way I’d be flagged for not sending a player position for 4 seconds.
its not, blink is basically simulating your game freezing, so then that means your packets stop getting sent, or if you have shit wifi and somehow your wifi just does nothing for 4 seconds, it needs to make sure it doesnt false ban

yorik100

Social Credit
Yes it is… it’s literally detected because of default Minecraft mechanics…
That's how TCP packets work, if you disconnect and reconnect from internet, you will not send packets while you're disconnect, the packets will be queued and sent whenever you're connected back

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
That's how TCP packets work, if you disconnect and reconnect from internet, you will not send packets while you're disconnect, the packets will be queued and sent whenever you're connected back
Yes but hypixel sets you back to your last known location if you blink for more than 4 or so seconds

Amogus SS

Social Credit
Hmmm yes today I’m not going to send any player position packets this can’t possibly go wrong there is no way I’d be flagged for not sending a player position for 4 seconds.
not detected, but you will get kicked from server after walking a certain amount of blocks, happens on every server tho

Bozol

Social Credit
Keep sprint is like wtap i have a bug when i spamsprint with toggle sprint and start to hit ppl without hacks it wtaps and gives more kb

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Also im pretty sure fastplace 0 doesn't flag I just sat in housing running around for a little over 12 minutes with fastplace 0 delay spamming blocks, eggs, snowballs, fishing rods, and flint and steel didn't get banned.
yeah i dont think fastplace flags on hypixel but it flags on other acs like karhu still i recommend left clicker as its more safer