best silen aura settings for 38ms hypixel bw main ( for both staff and ac)?

VapeV4

ixol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
Not banned yet after weeks, Silentaura isnt that blatant

Bump later if u dont have an answer ill send u my config when I can
Still i would not recommend it BUT i do think that combined with AimAssist is a good option.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Still i would not recommend it BUT i do think that combined with AimAssist is a good option.
What's the point? Silentaura aims for you server-sided already. So using AimAssist isn't needed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
What's the point? Silentaura aims for you server-sided already. So using AimAssist isn't needed.
Your movement might be a bit weird, nothing that'll get you banned tho

VapeV4

ixol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
because when silentaura stops it reattaches the camera to where you are looking making it look suspicious while aimassist moves camera client side and server side

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Not the case as long you use proper movement correction.
Not what I wanted to say
Silentaura could switch to an enemy that you can't see (not in your FOV) or far from your crosshair so your movevemnt can seem "weird" but it won't get u banned (as mentioned beforehand)

幀插值

Social Credit
Not what I wanted to say
Silentaura could switch to an enemy that you can't see (not in your FOV) or far from your crosshair so your movevemnt can seem "weird" but it won't get u banned (as mentioned beforehand)
And their aren't settings to limit its range?

pickledick

Social Credit
because when silentaura stops it reattaches the camera to where you are looking making it look suspicious while aimassist moves camera client side and server side
No it doesn’t. You can see what it does, when silentaura is done it aims back to where you’re looking. It doesn’t look suspicious or snap. If you’re using aimassist on top that does absolutely nothing lol, that’s just moving your own camera around for no reason.