Best minecraft launcher to run VAPE LITE on???

blokae

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
I keep crashing when using GODLY settings on any server while using LUNAR CLIENT does anyone know of a better launcher to use to STOP crashing? I am going to try the regular minecraft.net launcher next and see what happens. Thanks in advance

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i also use lunar and my game doesnt crash, you better find what module or what setting is crashing your game and report it on forums

blokae

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
i also use lunar and my game doesnt crash, you better find what module or what setting is crashing your game and report it on forums
Merryzz I fully RESET my pc and allocated more ram to the lunar client launcher with no success. I use to buy VAPE Lite as a monthly user but I decided to use your code and buy the LIFETIME ever since that day I have been crashing only when I am pvping and cheating my D off. My lunar literally crashes with no report whatsoever so I dont know where to start... I have 80 gigs free on my SSD running minecraft/vape and 8gb of ram allocated so it has got to be something else. Merryzz do you by chance have any suggestions for me to try? Also when injecting vape into lunar my game freezes a couple times until the Vape has fully injected so im not sure if its just not agreeing with a certain file in my .minecraft or if my pc is OVERCLOCKED the wrong way...

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Merryzz I fully RESET my pc and allocated more ram to the lunar client launcher with no success. I use to buy VAPE Lite as a monthly user but I decided to use your code and buy the LIFETIME ever since that day I have been crashing only when I am pvping and cheating my D off. My lunar literally crashes with no report whatsoever so I dont know where to start... I have 80 gigs free on my SSD running minecraft/vape and 8gb of ram allocated so it has got to be something else. Merryzz do you by chance have any suggestions for me to try? Also when injecting vape into lunar my game freezes a couple times until the Vape has fully injected so im not sure if its just not agreeing with a certain file in my .minecraft or if my pc is OVERCLOCKED the wrong way...
i meant try to enable modules one by one until you find whats crashing your game

blokae

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Search for really high settings, and try something like badlion or forge (i personally prefer badlion
Bro how do you use Badlion?? I tried to inject it and vape instantly crashes the badlion client???

Last edited:

blokae

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
So I officially have tried the regular minecraft launcher with LABYMOD mods installed and it crashes every time i try to inject.... I will try forge now if it still doesnt work I dont know what to do...

YouTube

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
So I officially have tried the regular minecraft launcher with LABYMOD mods installed and it crashes every time i try to inject.... I will try forge now if it still doesnt work I dont know what to do...
Forge will 100% work, as it is officially supported by Vape.