#vape

1. R

About VAPE V4

Good forums to everyone first of all, first of all i have a few questions that are stuck in my head i want to ask you before I buy it i want to get the original minecraft premium account and play in hypixel without making it obvious i want to muscle my account as my main account i want to buy...
  2. O

Inject Into Cosmic Client

As a daily Cosmic Client user, there aren't any cheats available besides the basic autoclicker. I guarantee that if you make Vape Lite/Vape v4 injectable into Cosmic Client, you will gain 90+ customers
  3. B

Best minecraft launcher to run VAPE LITE on???

I keep crashing when using GODLY settings on any server while using LUNAR CLIENT does anyone know of a better launcher to use to STOP crashing? I am going to try the regular minecraft.net launcher next and see what happens. Thanks in advance
  4. Skyie

Sumo Fences

To be honest, this is a fairly good client, I haven't been banned on my main OG, hypixel level 300 6 year veteran account with 4.2 I was wondering if you could create sumo fences or add a bot inside of the config where it automatically plays for you, like the video below. I heard it was not...
  5. W

watermark color gui

on ziblacking's vid () the watermark vape v4 is so much bigger than for me how to do it? and also where it says aimassist its like green and for me its red so i to change the mod color??
  6. W

how to change watermark color in vape v4

I want to change the colors in the watermark it shows the stuff that is on and i want to change the color cos for me aimassist its red and in ziblacking's video its like blue or something. how can i do that?
  7. S

HYPIXEL SETTINGS 120-200ms for ranked skywars

Hello, i need settings for ranked skywars 120-200ms i need features: AimAssist AutoClicker Reach Velocity WTap if you can say pls :)