Best Hypixel Settings

peeqa

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Hey, I know this probably has been posted a lot, but what are the best settings for Hypixel (mainly Bedwars) on Vape V4? I've found a few posts with good settings for Hypixel, but they all say Vape Lite or don't say anything about the client. I don't really know the difference, but considering that Vape Lite is around $15 more than Vape V4, it's probably more undetectable (right??), or maybe not and it's just because of the anti-screenshare features and it being an external client. Anyways, since I've gotten these settings from a post of settings for Vape Lite, are they still good for Vape V4? Here are my current Vape V4 settings:

(This is for closet cheating on my main)

AimAssist: Click Aim, Aim while on target: 6, 90, 4
AutoClicker: Hold to Click, Block hit - Auto, Extra randomization
Reach: 3.1-3.2: Vertical check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water
Velocity: 90%, 100%, 100%: Only when targeting, Water check, Anti-Combo - 1
FastPlace: Delay - 1

If there isn't really a difference between the Vape V4 and Vape Lite settings, could you tell me how I can improve mine?

Thanks

peeqa

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
I forgot to include: Autoclicker: 12-16 (I would edit the post instead but whenever I edit a post, it hides it and says "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly.")

peeqa

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
These are fine, if you have 80+ ping you can use 3.3. Also Only when targeting on velocity doesn't work rn so it's kind of useless but still good config.
Oh okay thank you, so there isn't a difference between the settings of Vape V4 and Vape Lite?

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Hey, I know this probably has been posted a lot, but what are the best settings for Hypixel (mainly Bedwars) on Vape V4? I've found a few posts with good settings for Hypixel, but they all say Vape Lite or don't say anything about the client. I don't really know the difference, but considering that Vape Lite is around $15 more than Vape V4, it's probably more undetectable (right??), or maybe not and it's just because of the anti-screenshare features and it being an external client. Anyways, since I've gotten these settings from a post of settings for Vape Lite, are they still good for Vape V4? Here are my current Vape V4 settings:

(This is for closet cheating on my main)

AimAssist: Click Aim, Aim while on target: 6, 90, 4
AutoClicker: Hold to Click, Block hit - Auto, Extra randomization
Reach: 3.1-3.2: Vertical check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water
Velocity: 90%, 100%, 100%: Only when targeting, Water check, Anti-Combo - 1
FastPlace: Delay - 1

If there isn't really a difference between the Vape V4 and Vape Lite settings, could you tell me how I can improve mine?

Thanks
These are good settings. Vape Lite is a waste of money unless you record/play on a server where the staff screenshare.