Are my hypixel closet settings safe?

Social Credit
I've been using these settings for a bit (Hypixel) and whenever I kill someone/ win a game almost never any hackusations, theres always the occasional shitty player i could kill legit easily who hackusates me but thats pretty much it, anyways I was wondering if you guys could rate my settings and tell me if I could get
staffed with these

(Keep in Mind this is a Closet Config and not a blatant one) Also if you can, tell me what I can improve or change, thank you!!

AimAssist:
Click Aim: OFF
Aim while on target: ON
Strafe increase: ON
Check block break: ON
Aim Vertically: ON | Vertical Speed: 3.5 | Horizontal Speed: 7 | Angle: 180 | Distance: 5.5

Auto Clicker: (Only used as a CPS booster cause I like clicking legit so it just adds some cps)
Hold to Click: ON
Inventory fill: ON
Trigger mode: OFF
Hit select: OFF
Break blocks: ON | Delay: 0.0 / 0.0
Extra Randomization: OFF
Jitter: OFF

Reach:
Range: 3.1-3.2
Misplace: OFF
Vertical Check: ON
Only while sprinting: ON
Disable in water: ON

Hitboxes:
Expand amount: 0.05
Soft Targets: OFF

Sprint:
Cancel Invis: ON

Velocity:
Horizontal: 79%
Vertical: 100%
Chance: 100%
Only when targeting: OFF (Off because I found that it legit does not work)
Water check: ON
Anti-Combo: OFF
Kite mode: 100%H-100%V (Replaces Only when targeting (Works a lot better too))

FastPlace:
Held item - Blocks
Delay: 1

AntiBot: Advanced (Idk why I added this cause I'm assuming everybody uses it anyway but whatever)

!! Toggleable !! - Safewalk: (I like it better then Legit Scaffold cause it works so much better diagonally and I can do like moonwalks and stuff like that if I want to (Obviously I mainly just speed bridge with it though and not super fast))
Direction Check: ON

!! Toggleable !! - AutoTool:
Swap Weapon: ON
Wait Delay: 100 ms
Swap Back: OFF
Tool Hover Check: ON
Hover Delay: 50 ms

Reactions: SIX
VapeV4

Revvv

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
For aimassist - use click aim.
Hitboxes might get you staffed eventually even on 0.05, so turn hitboxes off if you want to be safe.

For velo only while targeting, are you sure it doesn’t work? I’m certain it does

Safewalk - again something that may get you staff banned if staff checks a replay. In my experience legit scaffold is safer, faster, and more reliable. You’ll most likely get staffed if you use it for moonwalking or godbridging as in my experience there is a slight delay when bridging as the safewalk momentarily stops you from moving. That delay may get noticed by a staff

Social Credit
For aimassist - use click aim.
Hitboxes might get you staffed eventually even on 0.05, so turn hitboxes off if you want to be safe.

For velo only while targeting, are you sure it doesn’t work? I’m certain it does

Safewalk - again something that may get you staff banned if staff checks a replay. In my experience legit scaffold is safer, faster, and more reliable. You’ll most likely get staffed if you use it for moonwalking or godbridging as in my experience there is a slight delay when bridging as the safewalk momentarily stops you from moving. That delay may get noticed by a staff
In my experience Kite mode just works a lot better over only while targetting, also when I was playing yesterday I accidentally hit a person through the block with 0.05 hitboxes so i disabled it, thanks for the feedback on the safe walk aswell I'll start using Legit Scaffold

Simpl

Social Credit
In my experience Kite mode just works a lot better over only while targetting, also when I was playing yesterday I accidentally hit a person through the block with 0.05 hitboxes so i disabled it, thanks for the feedback on the safe walk aswell I'll start using Legit Scaffold
Safewalk will never get you dogged or staffed if you're smart with it (don't just godbridge 20 blocks without jumping)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
The ghost settings are fine, just be careful with safewalk, jump every 8 blocks or so and strafe around, make sure you aren’t clipping the blocks mid bridge.