After Hypixel Patch Reach

VapeV4

Martoy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '19
After patch i played with Reach 3.15-3.35 for 2 days in a row with a ping of 180+ and never observed a bad hitreg. It's lucky? And another question: what Backtrack and FakeLag settings are ideal for my ping? (the game is legit, like velocity 82 100 100, reach 3.15-3.35)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
After patch i played with Reach 3.15-3.35 for 2 days in a row with a ping of 180+ and never observed a bad hitreg. It's lucky? And another question: what Backtrack and FakeLag settings are ideal for my ping? (the game is legit, like velocity 82 100 100, reach 3.15-3.35)
3.1-3.2 is still fine, dont use higher reach than that and you will be fine
you can use 3 ticks backtrack + 5 offset 200 ms fakelag instead of reach, i tested it and it works great

VapeV4

Martoy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '19
Thx, if i havex 180-197 ping fakelage 200ms has the meaning?
you can use 3 ticks backtrack + 5 offset 200 ms fakelag instead of reach, i tested it and it works great

VapeV4

Martoy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '19
And it's legit from the outside?

VapeV4

beretta

Social Credit
fakelag dynamic has nothing to do with your ping, latency mode is the one that actually increses your ping
Ahh, was just wondering, because I set the +5 offset but I saw that you can also add ms, I just set it to 0ms, thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Ahh, was just wondering, because I set the +5 offset but I saw that you can also add ms, I just set it to 0ms, thanks
you probably get it wrong, fakelag dynamic mode does not increase your ping no matter what ms you put it into. you should be using 5 offset and 200 ms, not 0ms. what i meant by latency mode increases your actual ping is, the other fakelag mode that says "latency" the one that doesnt have offset feature

VapeV4

beretta

Social Credit
you probably get it wrong, fakelag dynamic mode does not increase your ping no matter what ms you put it into. you should be using 5 offset and 200 ms, not 0ms. what i meant by latency mode increases your actual ping is, the other fakelag mode that says "latency" the one that doesnt have offset feature
May I ask what the purpose of having those two modules as opposed to reach is? Idk if I'm using it wrong but I some lag spikes with it on

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
May I ask what the purpose of having those two modules as opposed to reach is? Idk if I'm using it wrong but I some lag spikes with it on
It shouldn't increase your ping at all. It's a reach alternative because reach is unstable and gets cancelled.