Search results

1. A

I got banned using vape lite on an alt - need advice

NOTE I WAS ON LUNAR CLIENT 1.8.9 while this was happening: I purchased vape lite a while ago but today I was playing on vipermc on a random alt and got frozen by staff and asked to go on teamspeak. I self-destructed and deleted the vapelite.exe file (I renamed the vapelite.exe to spotify.exe...
  2. A

Will there ever be another vape lite update

Idk, the update can be anything. Manthe can make it so that you can change the scale of the ingame gui of vape lite because the text when editing modules is so tiny (for example It's so hard to set the reach range in the in-game gui beacuse the slider is so small).
  3. A

Got banned in my first screenshare using vape lite - what did I do wrong?

So I got banned in my first ever screenshare using vape lite, although I think I did make some stupid mistakes such as the following: - Had a folder named 'hacks' although nothing was inside of it (forgot to delete it). - Didn't change the name of the vape exe, just left it as a bunch of...
  4. A

SUGGESTION: Make AimAssit have a 'only while sprinting' or 'only while in Combat option'

It would be good for recording please.
  5. A

Screensharing and Incognito History

Can staff somehow find what websites you have visited through incognito mode through cache memory (and if they can, how do I go about deleting it)? I've pretty much deleted all traces of hacked/ghost clients on my pc and I use a USB drive to store the vape files. But I am not sure if the staff...
  6. A

Impossible to use vape lite reach on mineman?

Ok so far I've tested various vape lite hacking settings on mineman and the ones with reach always get banned: I used a lot of my dead alt accounts to test this. Keep in mind I had 100 ms ping while testing these vape lite settings. Settings 1 (Very good closet settings, NEVER GOT BANNED, I...
  7. A

Please Add freecam to vape lite

I was in an intense pvp situation in hcf factions and there were people camping my base outside, I wasn't able to see what they were doing outside and so couldn't really fight them. If vape lite had freecam, I would be better able to scope the terrain and plan my attack on them. Please add...
  8. A

Good lunar settings for high ping players (mostly AU players)

I found some really good settings for players with high ping that want to play on lunar and not get banned: Autoclicker: 4-6 CPS (extra randomization, inventory fill, Hold to click) Aimassist: Horizontal 40, Vertical 40, (Distance: 5.5, Max angle: 90, with click aim enabled) Reach: 3.15-3.25...
  9. A

Banned twice by abusive lunar staff with vape lite

The staff on lunar.gg pvp server are so strict when it comes to deciding who to ban. I was using the lunar client with vape lite and had 225 ms ping (since I'm an AU player) and got banned (they did not even decide to screenshare me). These were my settings: Autoclicker: 7-12 CPS...