Screensharing and Incognito History

appple

Social Credit
Can staff somehow find what websites you have visited through incognito mode through cache memory (and if they can, how do I go about deleting it)?

I've pretty much deleted all traces of hacked/ghost clients on my pc and I use a USB drive to store the vape files. But I am not sure if the staff can somehow
view my incognito history and see that I visit vape.gg

I know that incognito mode only makes it so that the websites you visit are not stored in your history memory (but I think that the websites you visit in incognito can still be intercepted by other people if they are experienced enough in cyber security/hacking).

I remember staff using some sort of software to view strings but not sure what software it was (could of been for minecraft and not the web browser though). I usually just use a software like ccCleaner to clean up my browser data to make sure everything is deleted.

kkksuporter

Social Credit
Can staff somehow find what websites you have visited through incognito mode through cache memory (and if they can, how do I go about deleting it)?

I've pretty much deleted all traces of hacked/ghost clients on my pc and I use a USB drive to store the vape files. But I am not sure if the staff can somehow
view my incognito history and see that I visit vape.gg

I know that incognito mode only makes it so that the websites you visit are not stored in your history memory (but I think that the websites you visit in incognito can still be intercepted by other people if they are experienced enough in cyber security/hacking).

I remember staff using some sort of software to view strings but not sure what software it was (could of been for minecraft and not the web browser though). I usually just use a software like ccCleaner to clean up my browser data to make sure everything is deleted.
bro dont be ashamed of ur incog history bro anyway ur internet providers can only see that stuff