Please Add freecam to vape lite

appple

Social Credit
I was in an intense pvp situation in hcf factions and there were people camping my base outside, I wasn't able to see what they were doing outside and so couldn't really fight them. If vape lite had freecam, I would be better able to scope the terrain and plan my attack on them.

Please add freecam (reasons below):

1. it's not detectable or blatant
2. It's really good for scoping terrain
3. Really good for factions
4. Doesn't seem that hard to program (although I wouldn't know since I'm not a programmer lol)

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I was in an intense pvp situation in hcf factions and there were people camping my base outside, I wasn't able to see what they were doing outside and so couldn't really fight them. If vape lite had freecam, I would be better able to scope the terrain and plan my attack on them.

4. Doesn't seem that hard to program (although I wouldn't know since I'm not a programmer lol)
On this thread there's an answer why vape lite doesn't have a Freecam.

kkksuporter

Social Credit

free cam is so blatant and just bind xray and use that