SUGGESTION: Make AimAssit have a 'only while sprinting' or 'only while in Combat option'

appple

Social Credit
if you want to be safe while recording use 0 aim assist or a really low fov with low settings
That's stupid, you get no advantage from that. If you had a 'only while in combat option for aim assist', it would be very good for recording since you can't accidently miss click and aim at someone which is very easy to see in recording

appple

Social Credit
listen to nyor. you're too retarded.
stfu, you're probably 20 IQ points lower than me. I'm making a suggestion and you haven't even provided any reasons as to why this feature shouldn't be implemented.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
stfu, you're probably 20 IQ points lower than me. I'm making a suggestion and you haven't even provided any reasons as to why this feature shouldn't be implemented.
you stfu nigga ur IQ is negative your dumbass thinks that 80 vertical velo isn't "blatant" and that there is "no difference" braindead nigga stfu it's a useless feature just like your existence

appple

Social Credit
you stfu nigga ur IQ is negative your dumbass thinks that 80 vertical velo isn't "blatant" and that there is "no difference" braindead nigga stfu it's a useless feature just like your existence
lol you spend your time chatting shit/swearing/being toxic in the vape suggestion forums and provide no useful suggestions, you're fucking useless dumbass. The feature I'm suggesting is very easy to implement and also very good for recording. I'm done talking with you.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
lol you spend your time chatting shit/swearing/being toxic in the vape suggestion forums and provide no useful suggestions, you're fucking useless dumbass. The feature I'm suggesting is very easy to implement and also very good for recording. I'm done talking with you.
And you spend your time to record while cheating and try to play it off legit. Also who are you to say its "very easy to implement" you know nothing about coding I'm sure.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
That's stupid, you get no advantage from that. If you had a 'only while in combat option for aim assist', it would be very good for recording since you can't accidently miss click and aim at someone which is very easy to see in recording
nigga click aim is in combat