Search results

1. sit

Vanilla Client Spoofer?

Hi. Is there any forge mod that spoofs your forge instance as vanilla to the server? I know a few hacked clients have this but I'm just wondering if theres a standalone mod for it. Thanks.
  2. sit

popout window for vapev4 (?)

I have no clue if this would be useful for anybody else, but i think it would be neat to be able to pop out the vape v4 window similar to how vape lite is its own separate thing. The GUI would look exactly like how it does when you press your open GUI button, just with the added ability to drag...
  3. sit

A ban log tab?

There's a good chance this has been requested in the past. I think it would be nice to be able to opt into some ban logging system, where if you get banned itll log what settings you used and what the ban message was for others to view it and tweak their settings based on that. It would also log...
  4. sit

how 2,,,,, get hella bithes.

1. sssssay you pllay minecr.aft. anbd ur good at pre 1.9 pvp. (theyll get we.t) 2. ??? 3. sex. hoope this helepd.
  5. sit

Any Mods that make a clicking sound apon clicking?

I want to use vape's auto clicker but i also wanna record stuff, so audible clicks would make it sound more natural. Is there any mod that has a built in sound clicker or am i gonna have to download a completely different autoclicker if i wanted to hear clicks?
  6. sit

is w tap detectable (by wd / staff)

title, ive never used it and im wondering if its detectable
  7. sit

Lowest legit scaffold settings?

my current is: 60ms - 80ms
  8. sit

How many people here have gotten the chance to migrate?

Just wonderin’
  9. sit

Are these settings detectable? (hypixel)

Aim Assist: Vertical speed: 10 Horizontal Speed: 6.96 Max angle: 180 Distance: 5.0 (Click Aim, Aim while on target, Strafe increase, Check block break) Autoclicker: Blockhit Break blocks (Is disable click delay detectable?) CPS: 10.4 - 17.4 Right click mode: 10.2 - 14.1 (Blocks only)...
  10. sit

is break blocks detected on autoclicker?? (on mmc and such)

i'd think not but so many people say it is while others say it isn't, wouldn't it just stop clicking if im breaking a block?? or does it actually continue to click while breaking?
  11. sit

throwpot settings

whats the realistic lowest delay you can use with throw pot on servers like minemen or lunar? (For potions)
  12. sit

Is this setting detectable? (vape v4)

its under autoclicker btw
  13. sit

What does an Admin ban look like on hypixel?

How do they look compared to an automated one? Would like to know.
  14. sit

Likelyhood of getting detected with these settings? (hypixel)

Reach: 3.10 - 3.25 AutoClicker: 11 - 14 Velo: 90 100 100 no kite Hitboxes: .35