Any Mods that make a clicking sound apon clicking?

sit

Social Credit
I want to use vape's auto clicker but i also wanna record stuff, so audible clicks would make it sound more natural. Is there any mod that has a built in sound clicker or am i gonna have to download a completely different autoclicker if i wanted to hear clicks?

jackiepoo699

Social Credit
I want to use vape's auto clicker but i also wanna record stuff, so audible clicks would make it sound more natural. Is there any mod that has a built in sound clicker or am i gonna have to download a completely different autoclicker if i wanted to hear clicks?
you use ur hands and it will make a clicking sound

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Different auto clicker. For free ones I suggest mango clicker and for paid you can use rapi.st, dopp.in, northwind.cc, or monkeyclicker.xyz if it ever returns.

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Glock clicker I think
Also old versions of liquidbounce but that’s blatant and I couldn’t find a download for those versions

Quackers

Social Credit
glock removed click sounds
Whaa~ they were like the best at some point, haven't talked to Kirxo in years, how come?
in fact last time I spoke to him was through snapchat & he was flexing his BMW and chainsmoking LOL.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Whaa~ they were like the best at some point, haven't talked to Kirxo in years, how come?
in fact last time I spoke to him was through snapchat & he was flexing his BMW and chainsmoking LOL.
I'm not sure I wasn't active in the discord, they will add it back at some point as far as I know. Also BMW's aren't a flex and why is bonzi clicker seized???? wtf

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
I'm not sure I wasn't active in the discord, they will add it back at some point as far as I know. Also BMW's aren't a flex and why is bonzi clicker seized???? wtf
That’s gotta be a joke no way bonzi clicker actually got seized