popout window for vapev4 (?)

sit

Social Credit
I have no clue if this would be useful for anybody else, but i think it would be neat to be able to pop out the vape v4 window similar to how vape lite is its own separate thing. The GUI would look exactly like how it does when you press your open GUI button, just with the added ability to drag it off onto another monitor with the ability to pin it, so you can play minecraft while the GUI is still open on your other monitor.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It’s an interesting idea but I can see how it’s useful other than recording purposes, at that point you might as well get VL.

sit

Social Credit
yeah — it would just be more of a quality of life addition rather than something that would noticeably improve vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I have no clue if this would be useful for anybody else, but i think it would be neat to be able to pop out the vape v4 window similar to how vape lite is its own separate thing. The GUI would look exactly like how it does when you press your open GUI button, just with the added ability to drag it off onto another monitor with the ability to pin it, so you can play minecraft while the GUI is still open on your other monitor.
The utility?

And if you really want an external gui buy vape lite.