A ban log tab?

sit

Social Credit
There's a good chance this has been requested in the past. I think it would be nice to be able to opt into some ban logging system, where if you get banned itll log what settings you used and what the ban message was for others to view it and tweak their settings based on that. It would also log the server that you got banned from. I realize this wouldn't be perfect considering people change settings frequently, but as more logs come in you could form a general consensus without using the settings yourself. I think it would also reduce the amount of "are these settings good?" forum posts.

who knows maybe this is a shit idea and I deserve the death sentence

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
There's a good chance this has been requested in the past. I think it would be nice to be able to opt into some ban logging system, where if you get banned itll log what settings you used and what the ban message was for others to view it and tweak their settings based on that. It would also log the server that you got banned from. I realize this wouldn't be perfect considering people change settings frequently, but as more logs come in you could form a general consensus without using the settings yourself. I think it would also reduce the amount of "are these settings good?" forum posts.

who knows maybe this is a shit idea and I deserve the death sentence
It is not a bad idea, but for multiple reasons I don't see how it can be useful.

I like the idea of saying : "I got banned on this settings on that server for "cheating" by the anticheat."

But staff members can use alts accounts on their servers with vape to ban the alts to make false alerts on ban to prevent cheaters of using modules like AimAssist, autoclicker etc...

And if a player has been false banned for using like StorageESP many people will start to think that this module is detectable.

sit

Social Credit
It is not a bad idea, but for multiple reasons I don't see how it can be useful.

I like the idea of saying : "I got banned on this settings on that server for "cheating" by the anticheat."

But staff members can use alts accounts on their servers with vape to ban the alts to make false alerts on ban to prevent cheaters of using modules like AimAssist, autoclicker etc...

And if a player has been false banned for using like StorageESP many people will start to think that this module is detectable.
All valid points, I guess on paper it would be a good idea but wouldn't work well in reality