Search results

1. Hash

Delay for vape lite's scaffold

Hey! I found myself using vape v4 more than I do Vape lite recently since this feature was added, Do you mid adding it to Vape Lite?
  2. Hash

Bring the Changelogs back

Hey, I really appreciate the new website design but I can't get my hands on the changelogs, any plans on bringing those back?
  3. Hash

Are my settings good ?

Hi, I'm not sure of my settings so I'm here to get feedback on them, feel free to comment anything you would change personally! My ping: 90 --> 110 US 12 --> 40 EU Servers I cheat on: FaithfullMC, PvPTemple, ViperMC, Hypixel Autoclicker: Left Click: 8 --> 12 Item whitelist...
  4. Hash

Make some of Vape lite features external

Can you guys make some essential features of vape lite (things such as Autoclicker, reach and velocity etc...) completely external so that it allow the client to be less detecteble via screenshares on some versions already supported by vape lite (Badlion client and such).
  5. Hash

What is vape lite ?

We don't know much about vape lite, some say it's external and some say it's an injection client that has diferent builds every time tou download it. so what is it exactly ?
  6. Hash

Web control

Can you guys add a way to change our settings from a webpage for all Manthe industries products please ?
  7. Hash

Do you guys accept bug reports for MantheClicker?

Can I submit a bug reports via the contact section for the new MantheClicker ?
  8. Hash

Is Vape literally screenshare proof used on BLC?

Hi, I know vape literally is undetectable in screen share with forge but is it the case with badlion client ?
  9. Hash

Two-factor authentication

Hi, what do you guys think about adding a way to enable a2f on a vape account via some simple to implement solutions such as Google authenticator?
  10. Hash

Prevent vape users from getting BAC banned

Hi, can you make something that closes vape every time you log into a BAC protected server so that no one gets ban by doing dumb things and blame it on vape afterwards. You could do that by doing the same memory hacking stuff (that's how I call it)
  11. Hash

New opptions to download vape

Hey, I was wondering can you add an option on vape's download page where you can chose chose the name of the .exe or have an option where you can have "legit programs" names, like when vape used did it by default, The reason why this could be useful is cause when someone try to type /downloads/...
  12. Hash

Overlay mode for all the render modules in Vape lite

Hi vape forum, what do you guys think about port the overlay mode that is already available for the X-ray module to other all the other render modules so that you can record/stream while using them?
  13. Hash

1.9.4 compatibility for Vape lite

Hey, can you add a 1.9.4 version of vape lite, that would make it a lot less sketchy. Let me explain my point, 1.10.2 version of vape lite is used mainly by funcraft rush players, in this community the most used version is 1.9.4 cause it has a wild variety of pvp mods, So if someone try to...
  14. Hash

[V3] Reach Missplace

Can you please add reach missplace for vape v3 ?
  15. Hash

[Vape V3] Auto-armor

Can you add the existing auto-armor module of vape V2 on the vape v3 please Have a nice day Hash