Is Vape literally screenshare proof used on BLC?

Hash

Social Credit
Hi, I know vape literally is undetectable in screen share with forge but is it the case with badlion client ?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
can i inject vape v3 in blc?
You cannot. You can inject Vape Lite, but we do not officially support BLC for Vape Lite, it just happens to work right now. There will likely be some bugs using Vape Lite in BLC. When you log in to a BAC protected server with Vape Lite injected into BLC, you will be auto-banned.
Hi, I know vape literally is undetectable in screen share with forge but is it the case with badlion client ?
Yes, Vape Lite is still screenshare proof regardless of what client it injects into (as long as you are smart about your use of Vape Lite).

KhwPp

Social Credit
You cannot. You can inject Vape Lite, but we do not officially support BLC for Vape Lite, it just happens to work right now. There will likely be some bugs using Vape Lite in BLC. When you log in to a BAC protected server with Vape Lite injected into BLC, you will be auto-banned.

Yes, Vape Lite is still screenshare proof regardless of what client it injects into (as long as you are smart about your use of Vape Lite).
so vlite does indeed self destruct on BLC? I'm curious because it does not reload any textures or lags the game (usually happens when self destruct), was maybe thinking vlite on BLC only closes the window

Hash

Social Credit

Thank you for the awnser! I've found some bugs while using vape lite on BLC (crashes, rendering bugs and such) if I submit them to the support do you think there's a chance they'll be patched?