1.9.4 compatibility for Vape lite

Hash

Social Credit
Hey,
can you add a 1.9.4 version of vape lite, that would make it a lot less sketchy. Let me explain my point,
1.10.2 version of vape lite is used mainly by funcraft rush players, in this community the most used version is 1.9.4 cause it has a wild variety of pvp mods,
So if someone try to screenshare you and he sees that you are running a 1.10.2 game he always looks for vape and nothing else, wich makes the screenshare bypassing experience a lot less fun in my opinion and also makes the screenshare a lot longer cause the people who screenshares really wants to make you waste your time cause he is already hating on you cause you are running a 1.10.2 game.
Also that 1.9.4 support would make vape lite the one and only ghost client compatible with every single version of Minecraft from 1.7.10 and upper, wich could be a selling point for that toxic frenchie community.

Have a nice day,

Hash

Social Credit
why do you play anything above 1.7 in the first place
Hey,
can you add a 1.9.4 version of vape lite, that would make it a lot less sketchy. Let me explain my point,
1.10.2 version of vape lite is used mainly by funcraft rush players, in this community the most used version is 1.9.4 cause it has a wild variety of pvp mods,
So if someone try to screenshare you and he sees that you are running a 1.10.2 game he always looks for vape and nothing else, wich makes the screenshare bypassing experience a lot less fun in my opinion and also makes the screenshare a lot longer cause the people who screenshares really wants to make you waste your time cause he is already hating on you cause you are running a 1.10.2 game.
Also that 1.9.4 support would make vape lite the one and only ghost client compatible with every single version of Minecraft from 1.7.10 and upper, wich could be a selling point for that toxic frenchie community.

Have a nice day,

Hash

Hash

Social Credit
why do you play anything above 1.7 in the first place
Cause they made the pvp look like 1.7 in 1.9 with the new features, like the second hand wich is pretty useful in rush so you can attack someone wile placing blocks to block him during the fight, that's a pretty fun mechanic to play and cheat with

Hash

Social Credit
you can use 1.11 with vape lite on funcraft
yeah but it's the same as 1.10.2, no one plays in 1.11 on this server and it's sketchy to play with this version and all they do is looking for vape lite evidence and in top of that you don't have a bunch of pvp mods compatible with 1.11, taht's why I am asking for 1.9.4 compatibility

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
yeah but it's the same as 1.10.2, no one plays in 1.11 on this server and it's sketchy to play with this version and all they do is looking for vape lite evidence and in top of that you don't have a bunch of pvp mods compatible with 1.11, taht's why I am asking for 1.9.4 compatibility
what pvp mods do you use for 1.9.4 do you use?

Hash

Social Credit
what pvp mods do you use for 1.9.4 do you use?
I use mainly PxMod wich is a all in one mod that is also available for 1.10.2 but the new right click autoclicker of vape lite don't bypass the cps mod in it wich is pretty annoying if I want to record myself cheating. So I talked about it with the vape support about it and they can't do anything about it apparently. The cps mod of that mod works perfectly with a right click autoclicker in 1.9.4 so I don't know how Manthe can't accomplish that ...
I also MouseDelayFix by prplz but PxMod is the main thing I use, it's also quite popular so players don't expect you to cheat with it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hash (je pense que tu es français vue que tu parles de FunCraft)

Tu peux utiliser la 1.10.2 et la 1.11 avec vape lite sur funcraft, et si on te dit que tu es en 1.10.2 uniquement pour vape lite dit que tu as des problèmes de fps en 1.9.4 ou autres...

Hash

Social Credit
Hash (je pense que tu es français vue que tu parles de FunCraft)

Tu peux utiliser la 1.10.2 et la 1.11 avec vape lite sur funcraft, et si on te dit que tu es en 1.10.2 uniquement pour vape lite dit que tu as des problèmes de fps en 1.9.4 ou autres...
Ce n'est pas très crédible vu les specs de ma machine, je ne peux pas me plaindre de soucis de fps avec mon i7 6700 et une 1070ti

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
As long as they do not find Vape Lite, which they won't, it doesn't matter what version you play on. Just say that there are other servers that you enjoy playing that are for 1.10.2, so that's why you use 1.10.2 as opposed to 1.9. They will not ban you just for using a different version number than they normally support, so as long as you can handle some minecraft moderator getting upset at you for not using the most commonly used version on their server, you will be fine.