Search results

1. Linda

Why selfdestruct gone on vapev4 ?

It almost always crashed ur game and even if it didn't, it would be detectable in screenshare anyways since V4 doesn't try to hide itself
  2. Linda

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

Quick question, does Silentaura work well together with backtrack ?
  3. Linda

FakeLag latency mode hypixel

Maybe they removed them again then cause I got my main banned by using backtrack a while ago
  4. Linda

VPNS that actually work on hypixel?

mullvad
  5. Linda

FakeLag latency mode hypixel

the anticheat has to be doing lagcompensation otherwise backtrack would flag you for hitboxes / rotations
  6. Linda

pit isn't really a good benchmark, but last time i used it i used 5 aim speed and it looked completely legit in replay
  7. Linda

well the extended reach it gives is
  8. Linda

nope, watchdog wasn't lagcompensating back then and as such, if you used backtrack you were flagging hitbox / rotation checks - which is how i got banned
  9. Linda

kinda funny that backtrack bypasses now when it's the thing that got my main banned
  10. Linda

HYPIXEL CLOSET CHEATING GUIDE (2023) / NO WATCHDOG BANS

seems like staff became much more cracked in recent times, when I was still playing actively I treated keepsprint as main-safe and never had any issues with it lmao
  11. Linda

Velo?

90h 100% chance
  12. Linda

Anyone know how to use vape on hoplite

thats why ive been asking for new version support, the days where minecraft multiplayer being 1.8 only are over
  13. Linda

About AutoClicker And Aura

Bind both to the same key, however make it so that if you toggle one, the other toggles off.
  14. Linda

is the new hit select module bannable?

it's aim assist and autoclicker in 1 module, this isn't some fancy exploit that no one has ever seen. as long as your fov is reasonable and your aim speed at something that a regular human can do too, you aint getting banned for it
  15. Linda

Silentaura config?

I use 60 angle 3.1 Reach and 3 or 3.5 aim speed on my main - I have checked replays and it looks completely fine
  16. Linda

An Actual Guide To Hypixel's (Complicated) Ban System.

Quick question. My main is on vacation for a 360d ban - how will things look once that account is unbanned ? What will the ban times be afterwards and is there a chance for a perm ban ?
  17. Linda

Lunar Forge

a) lunar has always been forge based (aside from the newer versions which are fabric based), though the internal structure is still very different hence why there won't ever be official support unless manthe changes his stance on third party clients b) use nohitdelay and voila you have the 1.7...
  18. Linda

meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

not on silent mode, as i've explained like a dozen times now well maybe thats true but they a) can't keep logs forever and b) can't log everything either - imagine how much fucking data would accumulate if all information of every tick of every player on the network would be stored for even a...
  19. Linda

oh yeah movement correction checks will flag you but i was talking about hypixel / watchdog since thats what i basically exclusively play(ed) on
  20. Linda

autoblocking is incredibly easy to detect, blockhitting (which is what the module is supposed to do) is undetectable as it doesn't do anything that you cant do legitimately silent aura is supposed to be akin to aim assist, autoclicker and blockhit all in one - while remaining very hard to...