you can use whatever it isn’t detectable by anti cheat, ping doesn’t matter

staff can still ban you though

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I wanted it to be as aimassist but faster and no staff ban pls
Silentaura will eventually lead to a staff ban as it looks pretty blatant no matter what speed you set it too. If you really want a fast aimassist you can just set it to 10 10 no?

paperchaser

Social Credit
I use 60 angle 3.1 Reach and 3 or 3.5 aim speed on my main - I have checked replays and it looks completely fine
Thats what I'm saying. It looks totally fine and I dont see what people are talking about with it looking blatant, it really doesnt. I wouldnt do reach though personally

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Thats what I'm saying. It looks totally fine and I dont see what people are talking about with it looking blatant, it really doesnt. I wouldnt do reach though personally
It mostly depends of the speed of the aim. In replay if you use high values some staff can ban you for using killaura. But it's very unlikely but not null.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It mostly depends of the speed of the aim. In replay if you use high values some staff can ban you for using killaura. But it's very unlikely but not null.
Yeah exactly if you max out the speed there's visually no difference from any other killaura with an aim mode.